Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here’s a few that come to mind:

“I want you to punch a hole in his fucking chest”

“Kick the knee, break that leg!”

-Platinum Princess

“Breeeeeeeathe”

-Matt Serra

GSP tells his corner that he's pulled his groin. Greg Jackson's response?

"Hit him with your groin!"

g338iwi116w31.jpg

Hammer House also had some great ones.

FIRST WITH THE JAB, DOUBLE JAB, CHEST JAB

FIRST WITH THE JAB, DOUBLE JAB, CHEST JAB

fuckin shit dude i was looking for edmunds advice for travis when his finger bones were were sliding out of his hand, you got that one? as far as i remember that was the moment we all finally knew that yes, edmond really is a fraud, just like rondas mom has been saying all this time

Haha, anytime Mark Coleman would roid-rage scream at Randleman until his face became a strangulated-magenta.

"If you can hit him, you can win" -Tim Boetsches corner to Tim when he was down 2 rounds against Okami. Oddly enough, he knocked Okami out immediately after that. So I guess good advice?

Don’t let him do that! -Rampage

Take him down, do not pass guard, do not engage. Or something like that, Jackson to GSP

Take him down, do not pass guard, do not engage. Or something like that, Jackson to GSP

First thing that came to mind...

Second was “Head Muuvment”
{<RR}

Here’s a few that come to mind:

“I want you to punch a hole in his fucking chest”

“Kick the knee, break that leg!”

-Platinum Princess

“Breeeeeeeathe”

-Matt Serra

"Don't be going to your back like a fucking bitch"

I remember Rashad Coulter's corner telling him "stop trying to knock him out he's a big ass Mexican with a big ass head" against Chris De La Rocha.

I remember Rashad Coulter's corner telling him "stop trying to knock him out he's a big ass Mexican with a big ass head" against Chris De La Rocha.

lol there was another racist corner comment towards an asian fighter; I don’t remember who or when, but it was something like, “he can’t even see”

Back