Family pressuring me to get married to a pregnant woman, but I don't want to.

What kind of whacked out family do you have. Bro be selfish, this is not your fight, and not your responsibility. They are not your kids. They are her responsibility. Don't screw up your life to help out some person you have no love for. Your only setting yourself up for a divorce later and lots of child support.

Cut her loose, and live your life, not what your fucked up family wants. Don't screw your future with this. Everything you have ever wanted or will ever want or have will be jeopardized if you marry her.

Your choice is simple. Marry her and have nothing that you want and be miserable, or have a great life and let her deal with the consequences of premarital unprotected sex. Its her fault she did not insist on protection and got prego..

Not your kids not your responsibility. Maybe you guys would have a good life together but married is married bro. I don't know why your family would pressure you into this.

With that pressure from family your best bet is rob a bank. If you succeed move to the other side of the country. If you get caught you go to prison with a rep asa bank robber. As long as youre not being told to marry a bitch with someone elses seed they abandoned.

If your family isn't listening to how you feel about this situation then maybe you need to take a break from them too.

This might be one of the few times in this forum, where "Your being cucked" can actually be applied.

You are literally being talked into raising another man's baby. Da fuck?

With all of that being said, what either family feels doesn't matter. All that matters is: Do you love her? Does she love you? Do you love her enough to raise another man's child as if they were your own? If you answered no to any of those questions, then run for the hills my friend (based on your post, this sounds like the case).

However, if you still love her and want to see where things go, I wouldn't be principally opposed to starting a relationship. Jumping into marriage seems like a terrible idea, but if your both adults, you can approach the situation with maturity and see what happens.

Marriage sounds terribly hard even when you know you want to spend the rest of your life with that person . Imagine how much more difficult that would be if you started the marriage knowing that you didnt want to even be with that person .

That just seems like a terrible idea .

Fuck that, your own family is trying to cuck you... now that is a first.

I expected it to be your kid ts. Marry a woman pregnant with some other guys kid? Are your parents retarded? I would slap them black and blue through the screen if i could.

See the chameleon
Lying there in the sun
All things to everyone
RUN RUN AWAY

This might be one of the few times in this forum, where "Your being cucked" can actually be applied.

You are literally being talked into raising another man's baby. Da fuck?

With all of that being said, what either family feels doesn't matter. All that matters is: Do you love her? Does she love you? Do you love her enough to raise another man's child as if they were your own? If you answered no to any of those questions, then run for the hills my friend (based on your post, this sounds like the case).

However, if you still love her and want to see where things go, I wouldn't be principally opposed to starting a relationship. Jumping into marriage seems like a terrible idea, but if your both adults, you can approach the situation with maturity and see what happens.
Those chemicals called " love " start losing their potency after a few years . Marriage is a life time . I think even " love " can be a terrible idea . I dont think love is just the only thing . The two people really have to be committed to the plan to stay together in this partnership forever or at least a very long time such as when the kids are older . Ya basically there isnt really love here and even love in itself is a bad idea . You need that additional element of being commited to the partnership as well .

They really like her, and always wanted her to be a part of the family. They know I really care for her, and they think I will be happier if I'm not alone. I've fought with them for years over this. They think they know what's best for me, and also think one should sacrifice everything for the people one loves, (christians).

Edit: missed that part about the falling out

I love her, but not romantically. She's probably my best friend seeing as how my 2 best friends died. It's going to suck watching her life take a shit. I've always wanted the best for her.

The only possible curve ball is her parents are fairly well off. But even if we inherit all their money it's still a fucking lifetime. Years ago she said she would let me bang other women if we got married. Is it possible to get that in a prenup? It almost sounds illegal.

Those chemicals called " love " start losing their potency after a few years . Marriage is a life time . I think even " love " can be a terrible idea . I dont think love is just the only thing . The two people really have to be committed to the plan to stay together in this partnership forever or at least a very long time such as when the kids are older . Ya basically there isnt really love here and even love in itself is a bad idea . You need that additional element of being commited to the partnership as well .

Yeah, I fully agree that marriage at this juncture is a terrible idea.

However, love is enough to start "that journey". Jumping into marriage, even without the weird extenuating circumstances, is a recipe for disaster.

From the sounds of it, OP isn't interested at all, so he should tell everybody to mind their own business.

What's weird is that even if by some off chance he was in love with her and wanted to get married, he would be somebody's consolation prize. The only thing worse that settling for someone, is to know that somebody else settled for you.

This is your life dude. You can be kind to her and support her, but don't marry her unless you're in love with her and want to spend the rest of your life with her.

This...

This might be the first thing that all of sherdog agrees upon

You're parents want you to MARRY this woman? Is she rich?

Not to be rude, but are your folks on crack. JUST. SAY. NO.

Some dude shot his spunk in her. You shouldn't have to pick up his baggage.

Back