Crime Family home of Irish sport star’s sister raided in blitz on Kinahan cartel’s €1bn crime empire

I wonder how much money Conor has left. If he goes broke eventually he may have to end up selling cheap autographs like Pete Rose to get by. Would love to get my Conor McGregor FunKo doll autographed.

I read this as a Connor McGregor FuckDoll and was incredibly disturbed for a few seconds

I want him to go broke just for my own amusement at watching him forced to take fights without all his hype and favoured matchmaking. Watching him get thumped for the next ten years for pocket change would put a smile on my face each and every time.
Even if he goes broke I doubt he would ever have to fight for less than a million. He will always be a star

I read this as a Connor McGregor FuckDoll and was incredibly disturbed for a few seconds
You have a sick mind. this doesn't surprise me coming from you.

Even if he goes broke I doubt he would ever have to fight for less than a million. He will always be a star

I strongly disagree. Our culture is about winners. This aint Bob Sapp in Japan. Guys like Joe Louis were peddling for change in their twilight. Tank abbott was once feared, and then reduced to Doink the Clown Status.

If you cant win, you lose fans, and then you dont get to call shots.

His will happen to McFucker, Id bet my dirty alien soul on it.

I want him to go broke just for my own amusement at watching him forced to take fights without all his hype and favoured matchmaking. Watching him get thumped for the next ten years for pocket change would put a smile on my face each and every time.
Damn that's savage. I enjoyed Ginger getting humiliated by Khabib like that but don't wish the man that kind of life either. Just wish he would get his shit together and fight or enjoy being filthy rich and disappear.
IMO.

Kinahan cartel is insanely powerful, I think it's hard not to have connections with it if you're in the fighting business in Ireland.

Kinahan cartel is insanely powerful, I think it's hard not to have connections with it if you're in the fighting business in Ireland.
Not so sure I would call them insanely powerful. Aren't they a couple of gingers importing drugs in Europe through Spain and Amsterdam?
Lol@ "Cartel".

Not so sure I would call them insanely powerful. Aren't they a couple of gingers importing drugs in Europe through Spain and Amsterdam?
Lol@ "Cartel".
Depends on your definition, they run a billion dollar business and control a large portion of the European drugs market. That’s a cartel but probably nowhere near the power the Quebec baguettes have of course.

Lol@ "Cartel".
They are by definition a cartel and yes very powerful in Europe. They also have little value for human life, if you see how many people they've had killed over the years. Some murdered just because someone they knew, or were related to, were a rival of theirs.

Depends on your definition, they run a billion dollar business and control a large portion of the European drugs market. That’s a cartel but probably nowhere near the power the Quebec baguettes have of course.
there are more baguettes in Belgium than in Qc.

But see, I have a problem with the definition of "control" when there is not a single Irishman living in continental Europe dealing drugs. Maybe they have become very astute at importing product but IMO controlling is somthing else.

If for some reason some Moroccan gangs in Amsterdam, Arabs in Berlin, Tchetchens in Bremen or Corsicans in Marseille decide to start running the show, I am afraid that these Irish gangsters won't do shit about it.

But see, I have a problem with the definition of "control" when there is not a single Irishman living in continental Europe dealing drugs. Maybe they have become very astute at importing product but IMO controlling is somthing else.

If for some reason some Moroccan gangs in Amsterdam, Arabs in Berlin, Tchetchens in Bremen or Corsicans in Marseille decide to start running the show, I am afraid that these Irish gangsters won't do shit about it.

“If these guys decide to start running the show, then these “irish Gangsters” won’t do shit about it” “these other guys are much meaner and scarier I bet!!” (Lol)

It isn’t that simple first of all, and it simply doesn’t work like that.

You clearly don’t have much, if any, knowledge or understanding of how criminal networks work in regards to worldwide drug importation and drug trafficking. But I wouldn’t expect you to obviously.

“If these guys decide to start running the show, then these “irish Gangsters” won’t do shit about it” “these other guys are much meaner and scarier I bet!!” (Lol)

It isn’t that simple first of all, and it simply doesn’t work like that.

You clearly don’t have much, if any, knowledge or understanding of how criminal networks work in regards to worldwide drug importation and drug trafficking. But I wouldn’t expect you to obviously.

No you are correct that I am not a drug dealing shithead nor do I know any. But seriously, in order to run the show you need some level of presence. There are hardly any Irish living in continental Yurrp. How are they going to ever win a gang war if they are not even there?

Just to take Berlin as an example. It is notoriously run by Arab crime families. What could some drug importers from ireland possibly do in Berlin? This is a legit question to a legit badass like yourself.

No you are correct that I am not a drug dealing shithead nor do I know any. But seriously, in order to run the show you need some level of presence. There are hardly any Irish living in continental Yurrp. How are they going to ever win a gang war if they are not even there?

Just to take Berlin as an example. It is notoriously run by Arab crime families. What could some drug importers from ireland possibly do in Berlin? This is a legit question to a legit badass like yourself.

It’s not about a “gang war”

Do you seriously not think that there are arabs in Berlin that purchase in volume from associates that are part of the Kinahan group? Do you really think they say “we can only purchase from other arab importers! Even though a large wealthy established group like the Kinahan can get us much better prices” ... don’t be ridiculous. It doesn’t matter who’s supplying kilos to some Arab gangs in Berlin. Key top figures in the Kinahan are the ones importing the weight to Europe, and then those who purchase large weight, are then supplying kilos to whatever “arabs” and other gangs that end up distributing down the chain. So yes, a large well established wealthy organization like the Kinahan are extremely powerful.

Skin colour and ethnicity mean nothing in large scale drug trafficking and importation. The only colour that means anything is green.

The fact that you try to group ethnicities together as “controlling” a certain city of country shows you don’t know anything. But again, there’s no need to. It’s not always about “groups” or gangs either. There are many independent individuals in countries all around the world That have direct contacts of cartel figures all ovethat import narcotics in extremely large volumes that aren’t part of any gang, and stay out of the radar of LE, or LE does know but aren’t able to produce the proper evidence to approve charges

Last edited:
It’s not about a “gang war”

Do you seriously not think that there are arabs in Berlin that purchase in volume from associates that are part of the Kinahan group? Do you really think they say “we can only purchase from other arab importers! Even though a large wealthy established group like the Kinahan can get us much better prices” ... don’t be ridiculous. It doesn’t matter who’s supplying kilos to some Arab gangs in Berlin. Key top figures in the Kinahan are the ones importing the weight to Europe, and then those who purchase large weight, are then supplying kilos to whatever “arabs” and other gangs that end up distributing down the chain. So yes, a large well established wealthy organization like the Kinahan are extremely powerful.

Skin colour and ethnicity mean nothing in large scale drug trafficking and importation. The only colour that means anything is green.

The fact that you try to group ethnicities together as “controlling” a certain city of country shows you don’t know anything. But again, there’s no need to. It’s not always about “groups” or gangs either. There are many independent individuals in countries all around the world That have direct contacts of cartel figures all ovethat import narcotics in extremely large volumes that aren’t part of any gang, and stay out of the radar of LE, or LE does know but aren’t able to produce the proper evidence to approve charges

Good post but not sure why you are implying that I am making this about ethnicities. I am making this about groups that control some areas who are, as a matter of fact grouped in communities most of the time.

You are also implying that gang / mafia wars don't happen, which is an absurd notion.

Right now the Kinahan cartel may have found a niche in the activity of importing drugs and may be very succesful at it, but that can change at the snap of a finger because they do not have power "on the ground" in Continental Yurrp. You don't "control" the drug market when all you have is good importation.

Lastly, don't make it sound as if this is super sophisticated because it is not.

would you really be surprised if this lowlife started selling "FuckDolls" to his image ?
we're talking about a shameless maggot using his (2nd) daughter christening to shoot a commercial about his piss water whiskey...
he'd pimp his mother out if the price was right.

Back