Social False memories developed in adults by experts destroyed lives beyond repair."

I'm ecouraged that you recognize social engineering is a very real thing.
Cops using manipulative and coercive methods to bring a false outcome is messed up and illegal, that's what I think about that.
So now, let's see you have a go at this query,
When you do, spend a little of your time verifying whether cops or psychiatrists have done more damage because of this phenomenon and then get back to me, would you?

FTR causing false memories through inappropriate interrogation is not the same as social engineering.

When you do, spend a little of your time verifying whether cops or psychiatrists have done more damage because of this phenomenon and then get back to me, would you?
Mmmm so youre all for personal accountability as long as we start with who you want and end when you say so? Sorry to tell you know one gives a fuck what you want. This thread is about reckless, irresponsible and down right evil shit that a specific group of people is engaged in, and they arent the cops. Go bitch about cops somewhere else. What do you think of what these "doctors" were doing?

Stop lashing out because you embarrassed yourself with an irrelevant whataboutism is this thread
He always does. Dude is a long time poster and yet he can’t manage one single argument.

I'm ecouraged that you recognize social engineering is a very real thing.
Cops using manipulative and coercive methods to bring a false outcome is messed up and illegal, that's what I think about that.
Ehhhh I wouldn't be so sure about that illegal thing. Cops very rarely receive any backlash for trumped up charges. John Oliver did a great show on false confessions earlier this year.

The biggest problem with mental illness treatment is its mostly guess work. Physical health is still some guess work in areas but have overall better test and feed back methods.

In mental health some new "big discovery " is made and the "experts " decide to jump on board and announce this is the best thing for people that are mentally ill. There is no way to prove them wrong because they say they are the experts and there is no real study that can show if they are right untill it's been years. Then the harm starts to come out and all you get is a woops guess that didn't work like we thought at best.
This. I’m sure there are a few who had legit repressed memories. Thing is that was a very narrow field and should have stayed that way. They applied it to the general population and of course it was misuse and probably abused, a lot

Back