Fallout 4 is the most brutal unforgiving game ever made

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
Fallout 4 is the most brutal unforgiving game ever made. Im just walking through the forest with my dog and out of nowhere i get attacked by 3 Boatflies. Between myself and my trusty dog we killed all 3 then out of nowhere 3 ghouls (aka zombies) ran out of nowhere and my dog was able to kill 2 of them while i was running like a bitch and then ....well......i stood on top of a car......puppy didnt make it.

Emergent gamplay, how bou dat.

Fallout 4 was hot trash compared to the previous games though. <JRSmith40>

dont even get my started on the robot i encountered on the road that look liked Codworth and then instantly murdered me.

i wanted to like fallout 4, but damn, it took forever to get into the game, then when you finally did, they wanted you to take care of a stupid settlement.

took the wind out of my sails right away. yeah i can ignore it, but it still bothered me.

I haven't played Fallout 4 but Fallout 3 was already hot trash compared to the first 2 games and New Vegas.

Fallout 4 was pretty easy.

i wanted to like fallout 4, but damn, it took forever to get into the game, then when you finally did, they wanted you to take care of a stupid settlement.

took the wind out of my sails right away. yeah i can ignore it, but it still bothered me.
Yeah 4 just really was not that good. I put in about 20 hours before I had had enough.

alright i assume my dog is ready to go get that magazine so i can build fences in my settlement. we are probably gonna get murdered by zombies again but hey, lets roll (im playing on survival)

yup agreed, easily one of the most disappointing games Ive bought in the last few years

I just couldn't get into it. I tried, but it was not my cup of tea.

I haven't played Fallout 4 but Fallout 3 was already hot trash compared to the first 2 games and New Vegas.

I'd rather play Fallout Tactics over 3 or 4. They lost me as a fan when they went FPS. Hated Fallout 3 so much.

I unironically liked fallout tactics. New Vegas was fun, too.

There were a lot of things I liked about Tactics as well. Had some good times with the PVP online. Back in the gamespy days.

I'd rather play Fallout Tactics over 3 or 4. They lost me as a fan when they went FPS. Hated Fallout 3 so much.
Why didn't you just stick with the 3rd person view then? I don't even remember the first person view for Fallout 3, and only saw it in the Vegas one while my bro was playing it.

I'm missing the point?
<Kpop775>

Why didn't you just stick with the 3rd person view then? I don't even remember the first person view for Fallout 3, and only saw it in the Vegas one while my bro was playing it.

I'm missing the point?
<Kpop775>
I think he's talking about the gameplay not the view the first fallouts were turn based rpg like Wasteland 2

I think he's talking about the gameplay not the view the first fallouts were turn based rpg like Wasteland 2
I had a feeling I was "missing the point" but I've never seen the other Fallouts

Back