Fall is Here.

I had to wear sleeves into work last week, it's flippin cold at 6:45, and pitch black.
And supposedly it's going to rain today, for the first time in months. Turrah, summer :(

She's also the only one not wearing one not wearing a hat.

Wouldn't make sense to put a hat on that hair considering the amount of time and money she's spent on it.

I live in Florida. It was in the mid 90's today. Fall doesn't exist anymore iirc

I live in Florida. It was in the mid 90's today. Fall doesn't exist anymore iirc
We usually do a family vacation on the gulf side in late October/early November and it’s usually perfect fall weather. Cool and hoodie weather at night but just warm enough to still sit on the beach in a t shirt. The panhandle might be a little more seasonal though.

And time to sit outside by the fire pit and enjoy the evenings.

5hcQg2I.jpeg
do that out in the midwest and you will have random animals, turtles, etc crawling up. we all share fire out here.

Cooler here in PH or in my neck of the woods, & nice being cooler at nights, and less Inferno in the days.

Delta is finally being contained here with more vaccines distribution & lockdowns in Makati are easing up.
Near 70% of city are vacinnated, which is nice.
0FBD5D21-5176-4A24-8935-317F5640CDE4.jpeg

Went back to the City this week & enjoying being able to eat & booze in public again.
It's very good news to have here before the holidays.

Gyms, Spas, Cinemas are opening up so that'll be nice for us here.
Weird that I'm unvaxxed, often exposed, and never mask or distance yet haven't had so much as a sniffle in 5 years.

Why am I special?

That would be awesome
I helped a snapping turtle that got ran over by a car the other day. got a half inch break in his/her shell. The car was not as lucky. Guess that snapping turtle is ready for stage 2.

KT-5O-yNAk-Yt7GBRQKahOle4YR8CUJUlfGsHhNQ7Y41LhaYZUQBsNYNws_DKrfK6Rem15OSAL60Qr6Ms8dX3r8KJMMJ0WBszDwjqINaQz_RieE6Zno

A cool front came over the area yesterday, bringing lower humidity and cooler temps. It is 71F outside this morning. Should be a nice day.

Back