FakeNewsThrowback: MSNBC goes full retard, predicts 363-175 for Hillary, possibility of 84 for DJT

[

News that is presented as fact which is not is fake news.

The fun things about opinions is that they can be wrong, such as your opinion of me that I eat children and fuck trannies. However if that is your opinion then that is your opinion. Wrong as it is, it is not fake.

Ok, being hilariously one-sided, lying and saying things based on nothing at all is not Fake News. Thanks for filling me in tranny fucker

Okay. So not 99%? 95%? 90%? 85%? How much % has YOUR side corrupted the integrity of news?

Also isn't Sean Hannity a opinion piece show? Why do you bring him up so much?

Like this nameless anchor's piece wasn't an opinion?

It's ok for Sean Hannity to be a belligerent asshole so long as he's on your side?

But this douchebag speaks for the entire media? Please.

Your double standards are showing.

Obama also doing the fake news. He was wrong.

If Obama had kept himself busy being president instead of going on jimmy kimmels show to read mean tweets, he wouldn't look like a fucking dumbass in this video. Talk about having to eat crow.

If Obama had kept himself busy being president instead of going on jimmy kimmels show to read mean tweets, he wouldn't look like a fucking dumbass in this video. Talk about having to eat crow.
Unfortunately the media doesn't call Obama out on his lies or his screwups. They are too afraid to be called racists.

Unfortunately the media doesn't call Obama out on his lies or his screwups. They are too afraid to be called racists.

That's not even a screw up. It's being a bad sport and celebrating a touchdown then you bust a leg at the 20 yard line. Completely unnecessary and immature. I was always far from an Obama hater, but god damn he looks like an arrogant idiot in that video.

That's not even a screw up. It's being a bad sport and celebrating a touchdown then you bust a leg at the 20 yard line. Completely unnecessary and immature. I was always far from an Obama hater, but god damn he looks like an arrogant idiot in that video.
Obama has narcissistic personality disorder.

What's so funny?

You're naïveté combined with self delusional arguments. Its like when my child says she wants to be a grown up because she thinks life gets easier as you get older. All you can really do is chuckle.

Implying it's somehow more likely and should be mentioned that a +5% state could flip than it's likely that a +1% state flips or that this possibility should be mentioned is dishonest, yes.

It was based on previous elections. He said last election, Romney won Kansas by 20%. So, from that poll 5% was surprising and he just noted a possibility it might flip. He even said, "I'm not saying Clinton will win Kansas, but..."

It was a prediction based on polls... nothing more. I don't think it was dishonest at all. What you need is better polls.

What would lying accomplish anyhow? If anything it encourages more Trump voters to go out and sway the vote. All the Clinton supporters would think it's in the bag, and might not vote.

You're naïveté combined with self delusional arguments. Its like when my child says she wants to be a grown up because she thinks life gets easier as you get older. All you can really do is chuckle.
I bet your child has a better grasp of what news is than you do. At least he/she isn't a total partisan hack incapable of thinking.

lol no, he says if "things continue like this, we could see other states get crazy" and clicks South Carolina and fucking Texas. "They could at LEAST become competitive." There was no chance of that happening. He's being dishonest.

Keep eating up that fake news

idi-amin-laughing.gif

Ok, being hilariously one-sided, lying and saying things based on nothing at all is not Fake News. Thanks for filling me in tranny fucker

If it is presented as fact, then it is fake news. If it is presented as opinion, its not.

Again, this is a pretty simply concept.

If it is presented as fact, then it is fake news. If it is presented as opinion, its not.

Again, this is a pretty simply concept.

Wrong again tranny fucker. Blatant lies, bias, and extreme disinformation 100% falls under the category of fake news. The OP link was fake news.

Not the most complicated thing in the world.

I bet your child has a better grasp of what news is than you do. At least he/she isn't a total partisan hack incapable of thinking.

Does disinformation, bias, and basically any kind of pushing of a false narrative count as fake news?

Wrong again tranny fucker. Blatant lies, bias, and extreme disinformation 100% falls under the category of fake news. The OP link was fake news.

Not the most complicated thing in the world.

For one, no. You want to lump fact and opinion as one in the same when it comes to news. It's not, nor will it ever will be.

Second, nothing in that clip was a blatant lie, nor even a lie. Shitty predictions are not lies.

The way you want to define fake news as lets you find opinions you don't agree with, and regardless of facts call fake news. Now that is dishonest.

In the end I rather be accused of having sex with transgender individuals then someone like you.

For one, no. You want to lump fact and opinion as one in the same when it comes to news. It's not, nor will it ever will be.

Second, nothing in that clip was a blatant lie, nor even a lie. Shitty predictions are not lies.

"Texas and SC could be competitive"

That is a lie. It was by definition, an intentionally false statement. That was not the truth. It was not based on anything.

The way you want to define fake news as lets you find opinions you don't agree with, and regardless of facts call fake news. Now that is dishonest.

In the end I rather be accused of having sex with transgender individuals then someone like you.

Uh, no. What I listed were general things, not my opinion on anything. Anything that is bias, dishonest, pushes a false narrative and disinformation is fake news, regardless of who does it. The OP video falls under that category.

Here's the double whammy though: you eat children and fuck trannies

Back