Fake right, liver shot , cross

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Good technique from my coach that I found very cool.

If anyone is in Dallas area, best place to learn real dutch style

texas is a funny state it has lots of amateur and pro muay thai/kick boxing which is basically dead everywhere else

texas is a funny state it has lots of amateur and pro muay thai/kick boxing which is basically dead everywhere else

Yes kickboxing and boxing is heavy, but I feel most is in Houston. I moved from Houston to Dallas just to train here.

Yes kickboxing and boxing is heavy, but I feel most is in Houston. I moved from Houston to Dallas just to train here.
good frine dmone use to train at militich houston then 4 oz fight club when it first opened with sam hoger

good frine dmone use to train at militich houston then 4 oz fight club when it first opened with sam hoger
Ok we know each other lol. I trained at miletich. Only been to 4oz couple times cause I always lived too far away. But my friend artenas was a stable at 4oz and was also at miletich

Last edited:

What made you move to dallas, as opposed to staying in Houston and training with someone like Bob Perez? Just curiuos.

also, a few friends of mine used to train back at militich and hoger haha, small world.

What made you move to dallas, as opposed to staying in Houston and training with someone like Bob Perez? Just curiuos.

also, a few friends of mine used to train back at militich and hoger haha, small world.

Well few reasons. First cause James is a good friend of mine, and have good opportunities up here.

And I have trained with Perez. While he is an amazing guy, and good in his own right, I felt he was trying to change me. And I mold better with the dutch style than I do with the hybrid traditional Thai style Bob teaches.

Hoger was my first coach, and I'll always be thankful for that dude

Did you make it out to Thailand when James was running UTFF?

Well few reasons. First cause James is a good friend of mine, and have good opportunities up here.

And I have trained with Perez. While he is an amazing guy, and good in his own right, I felt he was trying to change me. And I mold better with the dutch style than I do with the hybrid traditional Thai style Bob teaches.

Hoger was my first coach, and I'll always be thankful for that dude

That makes sense man i was just wondering, i've only trained with him a couple of times. Rich burmaster was one of my coaches for a while before he moved up north, and now i'm with James Markle. Not sure if you remember those guys or not from back then haha.

That makes sense man i was just wondering, i've only trained with him a couple of times. Rich burmaster was one of my coaches for a while before he moved up north, and now i'm with James Markle. Not sure if you remember those guys or not from back then haha.

Name's not ringing any bells at the moment

It's so they are all in fighting shape when they go out in 6th Street on Austin. The Street fighting capital of the world.

i use t live in austin went for training camp there

The only place on the planet where people go out every night with HD cameras to film street fights.

Back