Elections Fake president Biden reads whatever the teleprompter says

Frankly, this is scary. I've always known that he had handlers but this is next level shit.

Jesus Christ, did someone get paid to put that segment together?

That is dogshit TV, let alone 'news'.

No argument about Biden became President far too late in his life. It's kinda ridiculous.

Jesus Christ, did someone get paid to put that segment together?

That is dogshit TV, let alone 'news'.

No argument about Biden became President far too late in his life. It's kinda ridiculous.
yeah i agree.... thats just terrible editing and humor.... its just really bad.

low brow humor for the idiot brigade i guess.

Can this merge with the "Sundowning" thread?

I feel like this particular Biden/Teleprompter storyline has had a few threads this weekend alone.

LOL his brain is so crap but we should give him the benefit of the doubt. Biden is still better than what we have in Congress

Its always funny when this stuff happens. It happens a fair amount on live TV.

Can this merge with the "Sundowning" thread?

I feel like this particular Biden/Teleprompter storyline has had a few threads this weekend alone.

^This.

The rate he's doing this is just clogging up the forum with what could be in the one thread.

he's a potato but this seems like a bit. He gaffed so to create talk around it instead of him completely fucking the country while blaming Putin, to distract from connections to corruption in Ukraine, the lies surrounding the selling of our strategic oil reserves and his illegal and frankly treasonous dealings involving his son and officials around the world... etc...

there was this dude here desperately trying to convince people trump was just as senile. thread was gold - basically only himself posting, yelling at everyone that didn't agree. i think he got banned.

Back