fake news MSNBC unmasked by passerby

No, just think people who are trying to mock others for wearing a mask are full of shit when the white house staff gets tested daily for the Corona Virus. I like the part where you werent able to argue this with anything meaningful but a lame "But the White House!" comment :D.

Wait, who did I mock for wearing a mask? Can you quote the comment you are referring to, because I think you have me confused with a different poster, silly goose.

Wait, who did I mock for wearing a mask? Can you quote the comment you are referring to, because I think you have me confused with a different poster, silly goose.

Never said you did as well but I would love it if you can find where I stated you mocked someone for wearing a mask. I'll wait :D

LOL the reporter's reaction to a bunch of happy healthy people freely walking around, hanging out in a park without any fear or worries:
(In a shocked, scared tone as she sees people happily walking, in a park on a nice day) "A striking image"

The funny thing it's just as sad and pathetic as some of the scared people I see here. I think it was a mod like a month ago in Mayberry called someone stupid for going to a basketball court all by himself. He also had 'JUst STAy INdooRS!?!!?" in his sig. How do you get that brainwashed retarded?

LOL there have been people here for months with that same ridiculous over the top reaction to a group of healthy people outside, in a park, etc. Except this reporter is doing it by order for propaganda purposes and getting paid a bunch of money.

the masses aren't smart enough to realize it

most people are either not critical enough about the information they consume or simply too busy and overwhelmed by the pure volume. fake news propagators known this. if you repeat misinformation enough, people just give an accept it, rather than getting into a facebook/twitter war about sourcing every single statement. most people are inherently apolitical (busy with real life) and just cant be bothered to get into the gutter with hyper-political leftists.

Only when I'm at work because they are required just to be on the job site. Not sure why you're tagging me? I've never said wear one all the time. Just when you're in a store and within 6' of people.
He cares about every single life. All of them. Except the people the die of the flu, fuck those guys.
And you're still a fucking moron. Big surprise... What does that make you? You obviously don't care about anyone, fuck those guys.

...Remember, it’s wrong to go out in public without wearing a mask. It’s different for the media.

Are rioters immune from spreading the Chinese virus? No social distancing among the rioters in MN. When are Dems and the MSM going to condemn them for killing grannies?

Last edited by a moderator:
Most times you see a journalist wearing a mask, it's for the camera. They wear it in ridiculous, unpractical situations.

he's some kind of gimmick. no actual human being would behave like that.

What sucks is that we lost a cool poster because of his angry childish drunk ass.

I just like when some poster replied to someone who got no likes for their shitpost and said "Zero likes!"

Now everyone got a taste. He was trying to warn us. <Eek2.0>

Back