FAKE Gloves Thread ebay, Grants, Reyes.

What's wrong with the hand compartment?
It pinches my right pinky so it keeps getting swollen. Pinky hurts when I land punches too.

Don't know if the right hand compartment is smaller than the left one or if there's a bump/problem with stitching. It's not the hand wraps either.

It pinches my right pinky so it keeps getting swollen. Pinky hurts when I land punches too.

Don't know if the right hand compartment is smaller than the left one or if there's a bump/problem with stitching. It's not the hand wraps either.

That's a shame, they are great gloves. The stitching on mine looked a little sloppy in places and I remember the hand compartment being really tight. They felt nice after being broken in though. It did take a while if I remember right

tbh id like a fake pair for just hitting mitts bags if they were under 50 just cause grant gloves look so damn cool

If anyone buys a glove and later on realizes that they are fake , why not to report ebAy then ??

tbh id like a fake pair for just hitting mitts bags if they were under 50 just cause grant gloves look so damn cool

basically you're saying the logo looks cool, because a fake Grant glove is not a Grant glove, they'd just have the same logo

basically you're saying the logo looks cool, because a fake Grant glove is not a Grant glove, they'd just have the same logo
yes id buy a fake grant for the logo design ect if it was under a certain price id just use them for bags since i dont feel you need great gloves for hitting bags

Did Bubbasportz ever resurface? Any of the Strikeforce gloves on eBay still fake? I see a TON of bootleg UFC gloves and eBay doesn’t do anything about it

Back