Fake Dana White Condemned for Using Criminal Behaviour as Promotional Material

Should the UFC have punished Conor?

• Total voters
I have wondered about the repercussions of that, and if we will ever learn details of settlements with Borg, Chiesa etc.. That's just my nosy curiosity though, we don't need to know.

Odds are we won't
Part of the agreement(s) will be a non disclosure

Yeah it is disguisting. Michael Chiesa couldnt fight because of Conor. Ray Borg also had some glass in the eye.

They should punish him, but they reward him - they give him TS. Its not fair.
Lol wut, Dana said Conor has lost a significant amount of money due to all this. Chiesa probably got several million from Conor plus all the lawyer fees he had to pay.

It’s what separates the ufc from the other actual professional leagues out there

Can you imagine someone in any other respected sports organization doing this and the commissioner just saying he got his community service what else are we supposed to do

He is a savvy promoter. I could believe it. I actually believe more than a few events with Conor over the past two years have been carefully calculated.

My gut on this is he knew any confrontation would be good
but I also believe the flight over with a crew of testosterone on "WTF knows?" made it go out of control.
in no way, do I think he planned on throwing a dolly
If that went through the window & seriously hurt someone or Khabib got off the bus & was ganged up on, it would be very different.

The guy is calculated but also a hothead
He is an extremist

but I also believe the flight over with a crew of testosterone on "WTF knows?" made it go out of control.
in no do I think he planned on throwing a dolly
If that went through the window & seriously hurt someone or Khabib got off the bus & was ganged up on, it would be very different.

He is an extremist

I think he knew his intention, but he didn't write a script.

I think he knew his intention, but he didn't write a script.

of course
He was in Ireland, rented a jet, invited people to join him.
He had every intention of confronting Khabib

the situation & timing went out of control.

in no way, do I think he planned on throwing a dolly

He is an extremist
I am not referring to just this. Looking past the bus attack - the time it took since Floyd to announce a return despite frequent social media posts showing hard training, that Conor returns immediately after being stripped, that he waited until he was the challenger, not a defender and against a tough return fight. That's quite a coalescence. This is a better story and it will sell much better than if he had defended against Khabib in November 2017 coming off a recent loss to Floyd as a champ, but a beaten one.

Why wouldn't they use it. It's not like anything serious happened. Borg got pink eye and Chiesa got a scratch. Who gives a fuck.
AND they didn't have to cut weight and got a free paycheck! That was the best night of both their lives: 50k for sitting on their asses. Conor blessed deez bums

McGregor can pull a Paul Daley after the fight with Khabib and they will just use that as promotion for the rematch.

they DID punish him...they kicked artem off the card and also didn't pay for nor reimburse conor's jet expenses home

what else was he supposed to do? say, "did you just see that guys?? FUCK YES! Conor pulled through on this one boys! i thought this Khabib/Tony/Conor shit was dead in the water when Tony Baloney blew his wheel out, but now! my main man Conor just did me a solid man! now i got my next commercial already ready and we didn't even book the fight yet! WINNING"
He acted like it was the worst thing that any fighter ever did. And he said that they will deal with it after the legal issues are settled.

He lied and went way overboard. He could have just been more discrete about it. You know, he could have just not been a total fraud about this.

There is a whole lot of space between what he did and the BS you just typed.

Thought this was gonna be about greg hardy

It's not fair...but I really wanna see Khabib vs Conor and don't give two shits about Chiesa, Borg or Trauma Rose.

Life's not fair...unless you have a shitload of money bork1}

Americans are so soft and sensitive.

In Soviet Russia throw Dolly at Bus make good compliment.

When dana made that video saying it was disgusting you knew deep down he was loving it.

Why wouldn't they use it. It's not like anything serious happened. Borg got pink eye and Chiesa got a scratch. Who gives a fuck.

So if a guy shoots a gun at you but misses he doesn't get charged with attempted murder?

Borg and Chiesa were lucky they had minor injuries. Their luck doesn't translate to conor not getting punished

You must be American. .

So if a guy shoots a gun at you but misses he doesn't get charged with attempted murder?

Borg and Chiesa were lucky they had minor injuries. Their luck doesn't translate to conor not getting punished

You must be American. .

You're right, Conor should be charged with attempted assault of a bus.

Conor was hoping the main event would get cancelled and he wouldnt get officially stripped of his belt. He was a coked up angry little man who was mad his bosses tried to reign him in.

Instead Dana sucked him off... but he did it under duress.

You're right, Conor should be charged with attempted assault of a bus.

Actually that s destruction of private property...

Given he was throwing a dolly at the people "in" the bus, pretty safe to say the bus wasn't his primary target

Anyone ever point out how dumb you are?

Back