fake black belt in San Diego?

Sup guys, I just randomly found this thread while googling his place. I used to train with Tony, and what prommaer said was also what he's told me. I'm no pro or anything, but I trained with him on and off for about 2 years before going to the boxing club where Dean Lister and Shannon Gugerty used to instruct. He was a very solid instructor and gave me a really strong foundation for when I trained at TBC. My main focus was boxing/kickboxing, but I also trained quite a bit of bjj with him. Anyway, his story was that he was a pro kickboxer back in the day(ISKA and IKA), training out of AKA. He was friends and training partners with the late great Alex Gong as well as Javier Mendez. From there he met and trained with Frank Shamrock and Crazy Bob(dunno his real name). He mostly helped Frank with his stand up while Frank and Bob helped him with his grappling. That's as much as I remember, but he was a good instructor and was full of knowledge when teaching.

Sup guys, I just randomly found this thread while googling his place. I used to train with Tony, and what prommaer said was also what he's told me. I'm no pro or anything, but I trained with him on and off for about 2 years before going to the boxing club where Dean Lister and Shannon Gugerty used to instruct. He was a very solid instructor and gave me a really strong foundation for when I trained at TBC. My main focus was boxing/kickboxing, but I also trained quite a bit of bjj with him. Anyway, his story was that he was a pro kickboxer back in the day(ISKA and IKA), training out of AKA. He was friends and training partners with the late great Alex Gong as well as Javier Mendez. From there he met and trained with Frank Shamrock and Crazy Bob(dunno his real name). He mostly helped Frank with his stand up while Frank and Bob helped him with his grappling. That's as much as I remember, but he was a good instructor and was full of knowledge when teaching.
Crazy Bob as in Crazy Bob Cook, I assume.

Back