fake black belt in San Diego?

Maybe I'll go down there next week to see whats up. Anyone in San Diego wants to go let me know.

Im heading down to a tournament in Jan, if you wait till then im in. And im sure 10 blue, purple, and black belts from my gym would also like to see this guy,

Hi I am a PRO MMA FIGHTER out of Sacramento Ca. with a brown belt in BJJ and I am on one of the best fight teams around. As i read these post I was blown away what I have read. It amazes me how ridiculous and immature you guys are. Its amazing how you can judge someone without even knowing him. You guys are making false accusations about one of the best instructors I have ever met. The best martial artist is the one who cross trains and understands multiple styles. The instructor you guys are talking about is this guy. No style is the best including BJJ...every style has something good to offer and it depends on the individual. Why do I say all this becuase I spent sometime training with this guy...he know his stuff from a MMA perspective. And I have travel and train under a lot of big name gyms....this guy has taught the most hands down. In fact I fly down every few months just to train privates with him. I know plenty of others guys who have done the same. The MMA fans will here of some off his guys in the near future becuase they are real good. For example his son is on a top team in this country and he is really good. Guess who taught him. And he does not cliam to be a BJJ Black Belt like you guys say he does. He has a black belt in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu, however has been grappling for over 15 years. He has trained under various Bjj guys and was with Frank Shamrock back in 1997, 1998 during his prime years and Frank will say good things about him. He has done Judo and wrestle, boxing, Muay Thai, karate, taekwondo,wing chun and other arts throughout his life. He is one of the best martial artist that I have ever met that knows how to integrate arts. Hes knows alot guys, he knows his stuff. As far as claiming he is a BJJ under Bob Bass he never CLIAMED THAT. In fact it is his sons uncle and they were going to be represented by Bob Bass...for Bjj...DONE.

Hi I am a PRO MMA FIGHTER out of Sacramento Ca. with a brown belt in BJJ and I am on one of the best fight teams around. As i read these post I was blown away what I have read. It amazes me how ridiculous and immature you guys are. Its amazing how you can judge someone without even knowing him. You guys are making false accusations about one of the best instructors I have ever met. The best martial artist is the one who cross trains and understands multiple styles. The instructor you guys are talking about is this guy. No style is the best including BJJ...every style has something good to offer and it depends on the individual. Why do I say all this becuase I spent sometime training with this guy...he know his stuff from a MMA perspective. And I have travel and train under a lot of big name gyms....this guy has taught the most hands down. In fact I fly down every few months just to train privates with him. I know plenty of others guys who have done the same. The MMA fans will here of some off his guys in the near future becuase they are real good. For example his son is on a top team in this country and he is really good. Guess who taught him. And he does not cliam to be a BJJ Black Belt like you guys say he does. He has a black belt in Japanese Jiu-Jitsu, however has been grappling for over 15 years. He has trained under various Bjj guys and was with Frank Shamrock back in 1997, 1998 during his prime years and Frank will say good things about him. He has done Judo and wrestle, boxing, Muay Thai, karate, taekwondo,wing chun and other arts throughout his life. He is one of the best martial artist that I have ever met that knows how to integrate arts. Hes knows alot guys, he knows his stuff. As far as claiming he is a BJJ under Bob Bass he never CLIAMED THAT. In fact it is his sons uncle and they were going to be represented by Bob Bass...for Bjj...DONE.

Wow your late and cocky. His son's uncle? Wouldn't that be his brother or brother-in-law? Paragraphs and clear writing is something your have to work on. Your post sounds amazingly troll like.

prommaer, are you a blue dragon, 10th degree, ultra black belt? If so...I weep for you. The instructor is obviously a fraud.

Oh yeah?

Whats your name and what team are you with? If you could also post your fightfinder record that would be great.

BTW, thats an awesome screename. lulz...

uh oh.. this could be the start of something good.

WAIT!!!!!

big_i%20need%20popcorn01.png

And then you can...

mk2_ps3_soon.jpg

Yeah, I have trained with Blue Dragon instructor, he is good and a very knowledgeable instructor with about 35 years experience in multiple arts. I now live in Sacramento Ca. and people are always asking who taught me. He doesn't claim he is 10th degree and isn't a fake, buddy. I WEEP FOR YOU...HOW NARROW MINDED AND CLUELESS YOU ARE. WHAT ARE YOU SOME BJJ GUY THAT THINKS IT IS THE ONLY AND BEST MARTIAL ART...LOL. BJJ is good, but you must be a well rounded fighter to survive...otherwise you will lose. Mr. Blue Dragon guy is very well rounded. How old are you guys? what 15-25 yrs old...grow up.

Yeah, I have trained with Blue Dragon instructor, he is good and a very knowledgeable instructor with about 35 years experience in multiple arts. I now live in Sacramento Ca. and people are always asking who taught me. He doesn't claim he is 10th degree and isn't a fake, buddy. I WEEP FOR YOU...HOW NARROW MINDED AND CLUELESS YOU ARE. WHAT ARE YOU SOME BJJ GUY THAT THINKS IT IS THE ONLY AND BEST MARTIAL ART...LOL. BJJ is good, but you must be a well rounded fighter to survive...otherwise you will lose. Mr. Blue Dragon guy is very well rounded. How old are you guys? what 15-25 yrs old...grow up.

hahaha. He weeps.

if you want anyone to take you serious you have to leave your real name and your fight profile with sherdog?? ;)

You still didn't exactly answer the question. What team do you belong too and if we could get a name for Fight Finder it would be nice too. You seem to be the only immature one here, failing to answer the question and "weeping" for us and saying things in caps lock. CAPS LOCK DOESN'T MAKE IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND.

You still didn't exactly answer the question. What team do you belong too and if we could get a name for Fight Finder it would be nice too. You seem to be the only immature one here, failing to answer the question and "weeping" for us and saying things in caps lock. CAPS LOCK DOESN'T MAKE IT EASIER TO UNDERSTAND.

I want to know too. Who did you get your brown belt from?

Answer the questions.

What gym are you fighting out of? Who gave you your brown belt, and whats your name?

You should be on fightfinder if you have pro fights.

You're such a fake and a tool. Go home fake BJJ brown belt.

Damn, send in reinforcements... Is their a BJJ swat team?

what gym are you fighting out of? where did you get your brown? What team (one of the best around) are you claiming to be a part of?

Just curious, I live in Sacramento as well, and would like to get info on local sherdoggers!

Back