Fake A**, Jack Leg Preacher Marries His Best Friend's Wife

I work doing public health outreach and know for a fact that a LOT of black churches do great work for their communities.

Of course, there's no way for me to know which have swindler preachers. It's perfectly possible for a preacher to host a lot of programs and services (they're mostly free) while getting rich at the same time.

One of my favorite In Living Color skits

I remember black preachers and evangelists were so pissed when these sketches came out. They knew they were basically being called frauds and pimps to a mostly black audience and they wanted to put a stop to it. Al Sharpton was especially heated. This guy makes a living off of the misery of people of color and folks will still defend his bojangling ass. Smh

I work doing public health outreach and know for a fact that a LOT of black churches do great work for their communities.

Of course, there's no way for me to know which have swindler preachers. It's perfectly possible for a preacher to host a lot of programs and services (they're mostly free) while getting rich at the same time.

Well of course a lot of black churches do outreach programs and clothing drives for the holidays and when school starts for the youngsters. My mother has been adamant about helping single black mothers being she was one herself at the time.

Don't get this thread twisted. I'm not saying people shouldn't support the church and the various good things they do for thousands of people. Just calling out the hypocrisy I have seen over the years by these so called 'servants of God.'

BKSPGgd.jpg

Warren definitely does not. I don’t think Osteen does. I have many criticisms of him, but I do not think he does that. That dude sells so many books he doesn’t need to make anyone buy them. I’m quite sure many of his congregation do though.
Creflo Dollar is a terrible person. He seems like a parody, but he’s real. If he was a character in a movie we would laugh at the absurdity of it. It’s genuinely hard for me to wrap my mind around how he takes advantage of people the way he does. I had not heard that story about Holyfield but it breaks my heart.

Creflo is a devil in sheeps clothing, if there was a movie he would be the villain

The man has no heart just taking money from the poor and anyone willing to donate. He is such a snake its not even funny

Osteen and Warren had a couple best seller books I used to see them listed on the top selling on Amazon and other lists.

LOL good find brother, I haven't laughed so hard in a while, Jim Carrey when he was funny before he turned into a freak weirdo.

I miss In Living Color it was a GOAT show used to watch that as a little kid, homey dont play that

By comparison Imams are the opposite and actually do love Islam
Or they love the power Islam gives over their followers. Corruption is a human trait, not a national one

I grew up in a black church. Every Sunday instead of getting to watch football I had to go to church and listen to sermons that started at 11am and ended at almost 3pm. There was one particular preacher who always caught my attention. He was young and heavy set but man the guy knew how to preach. This preacher (we shall call him Pastor Chicken Wing) eventually left the church and started his own ministry and most of my family members followed him like lemmings. Except my oldest sister who never trusted him.

Long story short, Pastor Chicken Wing fired my brother as a minister while calling my brother's wife a thief in the process. He was banging most of the women in the congregation on the down low and was even boning his best friend's wife when his buddy was out of town. His friend was his church's main source of income and not only that, he was paying for his trips to Texas, Missouri, and Africa out of his own pocket. Oh, and did I mentioned Pastor Chicken Wing was also married at the time? Divorced his wife and married his former friend's wife. And to top it all off, he ended up selling the church for thousands and pocketed the money for himself. Saw his Jack Leg ass driving a new Mercedes Benz several years ago.

I bring this up because I went back to my old church because my mother was becoming a missionary and my sister wanted the family there. And who do I see in the pulpit? Ol' Chicken Wing himself sitting there smiling while his best friend's wife, now his wife, sat in the pew. I'm just sitting there in disbelief trying to be happy for my mother. I wasn't going to ruin her moment to bust out some boot leg preacher though.

How could anyone, Christian or not, take this anything this guy says seriously? I mean, if two people are having marriage trouble in the church what can this guy possibly say that wouldn't make him look like the biggest hypocrite?

I just don't get it. Maybe I'm just being judgmental.
The guy shouldn't be a pastor. He disqualified himself by stealing another man's wife.

But people buy into charismatic speakers.

Your mom needs to get out of that church. Find a church where the pastor preaches the Gospel. That we are sinners in need of a Savior who is Jesus Christ. Not any of this false Gospel out there. Motivational speaking, be the best you that you can be, you can overcome your struggles, live your best life now, or salvation by good works. Galatians warns of the false gospel being preached.

You are saved one way. By Grace, through Faith in Christ alone. You're works don't save you. Good works in a Christian's life are the result and evidence of Christ in the Christian.

The guy shouldn't be a pastor. He disqualified himself by stealing another man's wife.

But people buy into charismatic speakers.

Your mom needs to get out of that church. Find a church where the pastor preaches the Gospel. That we are sinners in need of a Savior who is Jesus Christ. Not any of this false Gospel out there. Motivational speaking, be the best you that you can be, you can overcome your struggles, live your best life now, or salvation by good works. Galatians warns of the false gospel being preached.

You are saved one way. By Grace, through Faith in Christ alone. You're works don't save you. Good works in a Christian's life are the result and evidence of Christ in the Christian.

My mom doesn't go to his church. He was sort of visiting the church she attends because his wife is in the same missionary program as my mother. Also, he used to be a minister at the church and is really close with the bishop. Nothing she can really do except not speak to the man.

Back