Fake A**, Jack Leg Preacher Marries His Best Friend's Wife

Brother Numsi

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I grew up in a black church. Every Sunday instead of getting to watch football I had to go to church and listen to sermons that started at 11am and ended at almost 3pm. There was one particular preacher who always caught my attention. He was young and heavy set but man the guy knew how to preach. This preacher (we shall call him Pastor Chicken Wing) eventually left the church and started his own ministry and most of my family members followed him like lemmings. Except my oldest sister who never trusted him.

Long story short, Pastor Chicken Wing fired my brother as a minister while calling my brother's wife a thief in the process. He was banging most of the women in the congregation on the down low and was even boning his best friend's wife when his buddy was out of town. His friend was his church's main source of income and not only that, he was paying for his trips to Texas, Missouri, and Africa out of his own pocket. Oh, and did I mentioned Pastor Chicken Wing was also married at the time? Divorced his wife and married his former friend's wife. And to top it all off, he ended up selling the church for thousands and pocketed the money for himself. Saw his Jack Leg ass driving a new Mercedes Benz several years ago.

I bring this up because I went back to my old church because my mother was becoming a missionary and my sister wanted the family there. And who do I see in the pulpit? Ol' Chicken Wing himself sitting there smiling while his best friend's wife, now his wife, sat in the pew. I'm just sitting there in disbelief trying to be happy for my mother. I wasn't going to ruin her moment to bust out some boot leg preacher though.

How could anyone, Christian or not, take this anything this guy says seriously? I mean, if two people are having marriage trouble in the church what can this guy possibly say that wouldn't make him look like the biggest hypocrite?

I just don't get it. Maybe I'm just being judgmental.

A lot of people who become pastors or preachers are just smooth-talking conmen types. That's why they can talk convincingly enough to do well as a preacher or whatever. It's really despicable for sure, and if there is an after-life like they pretend to believe in, I'm sure there's a special place of punishment for people like that.

When your wife says she's going to church to confess her sins to Pastor Chicken Wing...

A lot of people who become pastors or preachers are just smooth-talking conmen types. That's why they can talk convincingly enough to do well as a preacher or whatever. It's really despicable for sure, and if there is an after-life like they pretend to believe in, I'm sure there's a special place of punishment for people like that.

That's what I've been learning as I grow older. Most of these pastors or preachers are straight con men pimping their communities that they claim to love. Most don't even live in the neighborhoods their churches are in. They live miles away and then drive an hour to church every Sunday to talk about issues in the community.

It's just mind numbing how some people continue to follow some of these preachers even after all their shady actions.

I just don't get it. Maybe I'm just being judgmental.
Don't be too hard on yourself, it's how you were raised. The irony of the church is that it's supposed to help you live (ie "move on"). Because it's either steeped in antiquated notions, or full-blown corrupt, religion tends to result in the opposite effect: frustrate and stagnate. Religion is often perverted in order to make it okay to judge others, and what people forget is to follow-up with the second component: helping one another. Some people think it's okay to just identify other people's problems, and the help is in the identification. This is false, and this is often what corrupt preachers do. They bully you into doing what they want.

But to hate religion and the church would be like hating cars and the ability to drive because of slimy car salesmen.

Get thee behind me, Chicken Wing.

Don't be too hard on yourself, it's how you were raised. The irony of the church is that it's supposed to help you live (ie "move on"). Because it's either steeped in antiquated notions, or full-blown corrupt, religion tends to result in the opposite effect: frustrate and stagnate. Religion is often perverted in order to make it okay to judge others, and what people forget is to follow-up with the second component: helping one another. Some people think it's okay to just identify other people's problems, and the help is in the identification. This is false, and this is often what corrupt preachers do. They bully you into doing what they want.

But to hate religion and the church would be like hating cars and the ability to drive because of slimy car salesmen.

Get thee behind me, Chicken Wing.

I don't hate religion at all. Never have. I've seen religion turn former gang bangers into doctors and supportive husbands. I just can't stand the blatant hypocrisy of some folks. They won't even send you a "how have you been?" text but they'll go to some boot leg preacher's church every Sunday and give him a tenth of their gross income.

One of my closest friends and a guy I work for, is an assistant pastor at his church. I remember one time he was telling me that some woman at his church wanted to get married for the third time after divorcing her last husband. My friend objected to his pastor presiding over her wedding until I brought up how his own pastor had an affair with another man's wife in the church. He got real quiet after that.

The black church used to be a safe haven for people of color to go to deal with segregation and all the other racist actions that many experienced 50 to 60 years ago. Now, it's turned into a cash cow for con men to get money out of black women. Also, you'd be surprised out how many strippers are at church on Sunday

Last edited:
I glanced at the title and was expecting this...

268x0w.jpg

I don't hate religion at all. Never have. I've seen religion turn former gang bangers into doctors and supportive husbands. I just can't stand the blatant hypocrisy of some folks. They won't even send you a "how have you been?" text but they'll go to some boot leg preacher's church every Sunday and give him a tenth of their gross income.

One of my closest friends and a guy I work for, is an assistant pastor at his church. I remember one time he was telling me that some woman at his church wanted to get married for the third time after divorcing her last husband. My friend objected to his pastor presiding over her wedding until I brought up how his own pastor had an affair with another man's wife in the church. He got real quiet after that.

The black church used to be a safe haven for people of color to go to deal with segregation and all the other racist actions that many experienced 50 to 60 years ago. Now, it's turned into a cash cow for con men to get money out black women. Also, you'd be surprised out how many strippers are at church on Sunday
yeah, sad to say the sexual revolution is the cause of all this. When Christians lose their sexual morality, everything else follows.

Sorry, I didn't mean to intimate YOU hated religion or church, or anything really. I had just been a bit too expansive.

<5>

Sorry, I didn't mean to intimate YOU hated religion or church, or anything really. I had just been a bit too expansive.

No need to apologize. I understood what you were saying. I'm not a super religious person anyway despite my church upbringing

Lol @ "Pastor Chicken Wing"
Watched Larry Charles' DANGEROUS WORLD OF COMEDY and learned a bit about a particular General Butt Naked.

I'd recommend avoiding that, but ayyyyyyyyyyyy.

yeah, sad to say the sexual revolution is the cause of all this. When Christians lose their sexual morality, everything else follows.

You know, I never thought about it like that. That's some food for thought right there

Back