Fairtex Suppliers Online

SteveoCalg

White Belt
Reaction score
I'll start out by saying that I'm a straight up Fairtex gear junkie (makes me hang bang better) and also live in Alberta. I have ordered from MMAGearpimp (great site) and on Ebay from Singnaksu (really good as well, more selection), but it seems like Singnaksu has pulled everything from his store and isn't selling anymore (everything disappeared last week).

Does anyone know any places online, preferably Canadian friendly, that sells Fairtex equipment? I'm looking for some new shorts and some bag gloves or the sparring gloves.

Combat Sports (MMA Gear, MMA Gloves and Training Equipment | Combat Sports International, I just ordered some 16oz gloves from there. Also Cageside MMA (MMA Gear | MMA Gloves | MMA Equipment | MMA Shirts) they carry some stuff, and MMA Overload (MMA Clothing, MMA Gear, MMA Shirts, MMA Shorts | MMAOverload.com) carries stuff too. But for MMA Overload, you may want to call before placing an online order because their site will say something is in stock and it won't be.

Also, MMAINDUSTRIES.com!

I'll start out by saying that I'm a straight up Fairtex gear junkie (makes me hang bang better) and also live in Alberta. I have ordered from MMAGearpimp (great site) and on Ebay from Singnaksu (really good as well, more selection), but it seems like Singnaksu has pulled everything from his store and isn't selling anymore (everything disappeared last week).

Does anyone know any places online, preferably Canadian friendly, that sells Fairtex equipment? I'm looking for some new shorts and some bag gloves or the sparring gloves.

You tried the headgear, it feels hard as a rock.

Ya, I tried the Super Sparring one on. It felt kinda stiff. I tried a Twins on one though it just felt flimsy. Any suggestions?

I got a Winnings headgear, love it! A little pricey, but well worth it in the end.

Ya, I tried the Super Sparring one on. It felt kinda stiff. I tried a Twins on one though it just felt flimsy. Any suggestions?

Twins was flimsy? They don't have cheek protectors do they? For light sparring I use fairtex, hard sparring I use winning!

I've seen Fairtex on Ringside's site.

Last edited:
Also, MMAINDUSTRIES.com!
They have a good selection there. I've used them before and received great service.

The official fairtex page is as legit as it gets, but they are always sold out on stuff and you can usually find stuff cheaper elsewhere.

Hey Steve,

We might have some Fairtex gear you are looking for. We've got the bag gloves and sparring gloves in stock, but no shorts.

And we are happy to ship to Canada.

Take care,

Keven
www.warrior-one.com

Back