Fairtex Safety Training gloves?

Yes they're the same. Different model no. because Combat Sports uses a different catalogue system.

Don't you know you're supposed to have a pair of gloves for bag/mitt work and a different pair for sparring? Don't feel bad, I didn't know until I started posting/reading here.

Don't you know you're supposed to have a pair of gloves for bag/mitt work and a different pair for sparring? Don't feel bad, I didn't know until I started posting/reading here.

Well, for the most part I will be sparring but I do have bag gloves already.

You could save a little cash and just get the Combat Sports glove. It is almost exactly the same.

You could save a little cash and just get the Combat Sports glove. It is almost exactly the same.

Well I would like to save money but I haven't seen anyone discuss how the CSI gloves are.

I haven't used any of the CSI boxing glove, but I have used their MMA gloves and they are great. Plus CSI and Ringside are the same company and I know that Ringside makes great boxing gloves, so I would assume that the CSI gloves would be the same

I actually like the CSI sparring gloves more than the Fairtex. But I think the Windy sparring gloves are the best.

Thanks for the link and info, hopefully someone here knows about the CSI gloves. If not I'll probably stick with the fairtex gloves.

Back