Fairtex or Ringside APEX Predator for smaller hands

noBDYsbytch

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I'm currently using Top King 16oz TKBGAV-132 and also TKBGPV-111 for boxing sparring, but while they are tight in the hand compartment (which is good for me because my hands are small), I do find them bulky.

I have been told that both Boon and Fairtex have snug compartments. Aesthetically, Fairtex's designs are nice comparative to Boon. I hear the BGV-1s are the way to go in terms of small gloves for snug fit.

At the same time, I've also been eyeing the Ringside Apex Predator gloves, mainly because they look good, and from what I've seen, they are smaller (my gym has a pair which I might try tomorrow at sparring and see).

I am just wondering for those who have a Ringside APEX Predator to see whether or not they are
1) Tight fit
2) Light
3) Not big pillows like Top King

I am also wondering if the new Fairtex BGV-14s are also as tight as the BGV-1s?

Hope you can answer those questions, I don't have many options with regards to tight, light and smaller sized 16oz gloves unless I am wrong.

KO Fightgear. Most compact profile I've ever seen for a 16oz glove. Design is super basic, but for function it's the best bang for your buck in all the world of boxing gear.

Fairtex have a small profil but have a pretty wide hand pocket.

KOFG are really compact and have a small hand pocket. Awesome gloves.

Back