Fairtex Muay Thai Bag Gloves

PaddyCakes

White Belt
Reaction score
Fairtex Muay Thai Bag Gloves-Combatsports.com

I'm thinking of buying these gloves to hit the bag...I have been using my 14oz Windy's for 4 1/2 years now on the bag and I have beat them up pretty good and the padding in them just doesn't feel the same. So I was looking into buying these bad boys...

Does anyone have any experience with these gloves and if so how are they?

Also, does the open thumb feature take away from the safety of your thumb or is it still protected like with the attached thumb feature like on the Windy's/Every other boxing glove?

Here is a vid of Jeremy Stephens hitting a wreaking ball bag with them for anyone who is interested...

YouTube - The HTFU Stephens Project 1

I don't have those, but I have seriously looked at getting a pair several times. I really like to use the super bag style gloves, however, if I were to go back to a more traditional style bag glove, I think I would either go with those or the ones made by Boon Sport. Fairtex definitely makes nice gloves.

:icon_chee

They are fantastic gloves. Much more comfortable in my opinion for bagwork than the Fairtex super bag gloves that were on sale recently. I use my Hayabusa bag gloves most of the time, but I definitely recommend the Fairtex MT bag gloves. Never had an issue with wrist support or thumb safety with them.

Back