fairtex glove types

flikerstance

floridaman
Banned
Reaction score
i keep reading guys here think the best bag glove on the market atm is the fairtex bgv-9 series but i never see them when i try t search for fairtex gloves i seem t see the bgv-11 ect is the 9 really that much different from the others? curious as iv never even used fairtex

the only thai gloves iv used were windy and sandee i prefer boxing gloves so never went after thais much also until now thai gloves use t cost a shit ton more minimum 65 dollars

if they cost 100 dollars i dont see how they would be better than those of top boxer for around same price curious about them as i like the look but their are some great gloves atm for 100 bucks like the winning clones from ring to cage120 dollar stock top boxer gloves ect

Last edited:
i keep reading guys here think the best bag glove on the market atm is the fairtex bgv-9 series but i never see them when i try t search for fairtex gloves i seem t see the bgv-11 ect is the 9 really that much different from the others? curious as iv never even used fairtex

the only thai gloves iv used were windy and sandee i prefer boxing gloves so never went after thais much also until now thai gloves use t cost a shit ton more minimum 65 dollars

if they cost 100 dollars i dont see how they would be better than those of top boxer for around same price curious about them as i like the look but their are some great gloves atm for 100 bucks like the winning clones from ring to cage120 dollar stock top boxer gloves ect

I own Topboxer and I own Fairtex BGV-9 The BGV-9 is my favorite glove of all time, I have only ever been able to get them off vendors on Ebay however. They're not the easiest gloves to source and I'm not even sure if Fairtex still make them to be honest.
BGV-9's will last you a very long time, they're firm, they protect the hands and they are quality construction

Topboxer is quality construction, customization and he is always looking for ways to improve. I use my BGV9's for bagwork and my topboxer's for everything else.

I own Topboxer and I own Fairtex BGV-9 The BGV-9 is my favorite glove of all time, I have only ever been able to get them off vendors on Ebay however. They're not the easiest gloves to source and I'm not even sure if Fairtex still make them to be honest.
BGV-9's will last you a very long time, they're firm, they protect the hands and they are quality construction

Topboxer is quality construction, customization and he is always looking for ways to improve. I use my BGV9's for bagwork and my topboxer's for everything else.

arnt you near thailand area t where you culd be able t get anything u want?

they must be a older glove model and dont make them anymore.

crazy that a stock pair of thai gloves r better than top boxers it has me really curious now i see them on ebay atm n usa says heavy hitters

arnt you near thailand area t where you culd be able t get anything u want?

they must be a older glove model and dont make them anymore.

crazy that a stock pair of thai gloves r better than top boxers it has me really curious now i see them on ebay atm n usa says heavy hitters

I'm in Australia. Fairtex gloves are (or used to be not sure a little bit out of the loop) hand made. I've owned Cleto Reyes and I preferred my Fairtex ones over them. That being said gloves that work for someone won't work for another it comes down to personal preference.
Do you prefer the mexican style or the winning style of gloves? Make your choice based off of that, I'm yet to try Topboxers Mexican Style gloves but they will be my next purchase.

They are available on amazon.com shipped from Thailand. I have in fact just received my 2nd pair from the same seller as my first (still going strong). The colours/sizes available had drastically reduced, but thankfully there were some left in white 12oz. They are sexy as fuck!

Just order them direct from Thailand should be less than $100 inc shipping

Yeah you can what oz?
for bag gloves i figured 12 no more than 14 red

i looked at muaythai stuff and other sites and didnt see them

i saw some on amazon that said heavy hitter so wasnt sure if those were the same ones or fakes

ehh idk if they are worth the price when u have top boxer who can fully customize a glove for you for 150 flat rate

the fairtex gloves being a good 100 bucks plus the 20 dollar shipping ect idk if its worth spending that much for just some bag/mitt gloves

ehh idk if they are worth the price when u have top boxer who can fully customize a glove for you for 150 flat rate

the fairtex gloves being a good 100 bucks plus the 20 dollar shipping ect idk if its worth spending that much for just some bag/mitt gloves

Ah of course, customization is far more important than protection your hands.
BGV9's offer some of the best protection for your fragile hands that is only beaten by gloves that cost hundreds of dollars more. I love my Topboxer gloves, but they really don't compete protection wise with BGV9's. BGV9's are absolutely worth the money.

Ah of course, customization is far more important than protection your hands.
BGV9's offer some of the best protection for your fragile hands that is only beaten by gloves that cost hundreds of dollars more. I love my Topboxer gloves, but they really don't compete protection wise with BGV9's. BGV9's are absolutely worth the money.
uhh obviously protection is the number 1 but from what iv heard besides top boxer winning and reyes grant are the only gloves with better padding

$77 plus shipping so less than $100 so $50 less than the topboxer.

uhh obviously protection is the number 1 but from what iv heard besides top boxer winning and reyes grant are the only gloves with better padding
It's all going to come down to personal preference and you won't know until you try for yourself. Hopefully you have enough info to make an educated choice.

$77 plus shipping so less than $100 so $50 less than the topboxer.
the 150 from top boxer includes shipping shipping from thailands at least 20-25 bucks still cheaper so ill see

tbh iv never even used handwraps iv never hurt my hands in training maybe i have strong hands?

Back