Fairtex Combat Sparring gloves

monroe

White Belt
Reaction score
tg20_detail.jpg

does anybody have any feedback on these gloves as far as quality, fit, etc, and most importantly how well it protects the person you're sparring against?

edit: sorry, just realized i put this in the wrong section

Last edited:
the fit is good, pading is about 1.5inches thick and it pretty soft on your sparring partners

these gloves are great, nice and compact and the padding is soft as butter so it wont bust your training partners up. the leather is top notch, same as their BGV1's im prettys ure. the finger holes are really comfortable, unlike a lot of others i have tried in the past. i highly recommend these.

Best MMA sparring gloves ever in my opinion.

Combatsports.com had them for 24 bucks a week or so ago. If I didn't already have a pair, I'd be all over that.

thanks for the feedback guys......i just ordered a pair from combatsports. it's still 24 bucks. i also signed up for the mailing list and got 20% off that price. i can't wait until it comes in the mail.

i'll try to put up a review on them when i've used them for a while

Well shoot-darn-hat. I was THIS close to purchasing those gloves: they were in my cart, I created an account, and BOOM! They were gone. I guess you were the very last one to order them, because they no longer offer those!

EDIT: They're back in my cart, but why is shipping 50% of the price??

Well shoot-darn-hat. I was THIS close to purchasing those gloves: they were in my cart, I created an account, and BOOM! They were gone. I guess you were the very last one to order them, because they no longer offer those!

EDIT: They're back in my cart, but why is shipping 50% of the price??

oh i ordered mine last night and had to pay 10 bucks for shipping.........did you really get 50% off shipping? lucky

Back