fairtex bvg1 16 oz gloves

reeve99

White Belt
Reaction score
Can't find these gloves anywhere. Fairtex is out and most people are out as well. Several people at my gyme use these and are extremely happy with them. I have some cheap revgear gloves so I wanted to upgrade to fairtex.

Anyone know where I can get a pair?

Most sites I visited said they'd be getting them in mid june.

Just keep checking back.

that's good news man. it's going to be pretty hard to find the single and two tone gloves soon, because they will only be available to distributors through special order. Fairtex have now opted for the tripple tone gloves and will only make the other ones upon request. we are going to continue to do the single tone ones, but it's just a little more hassle for my distributor because he has to double up on his special orders now.

Round 1 Fight Shop

Heres the link. Great prices too. I actually got them with shipping costs cheaper than all other sites; plus they shipped same day!

I did a review of gear that I got there. Good customer service and very good prices. Which gloves are they? Round1 doesn't have the model numbers like you have them written. Post a link to the gloves.

Looks like you got the last pair if you got White, Reeve. I placed an order yesterday for the gloves in white and it said they were in stock, but I got an email and it said they were all out. I switched my order to black.

Looks like you got the last pair if you got White, Reeve. I placed an order yesterday for the gloves in white and it said they were in stock, but I got an email and it said they were all out. I switched my order to black.

Sorry about that weezite. We are out of the 16oz in white and so is our supplier. Apparently there is a shortage of 16oz BGV1's going on. You can't even get them at fairtex's website. We only have 3 black pairs left. Like Brooklyn said, we should have more in about 2 weeks.

Back