Fairtex BGV9

UncleBrizey

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
First, I want to thank you all for getting me hooked on buying gloves. It's an oddly compelling obsession and one that I happen to enjoy tremendously. Of the various brands and models that I have acquired, the Fairtex BGV9 stands alone at the top. I snagged a black and teal pair off of Amazon and now I want another. My question is, what is the best place online for buying Fairtex BGV9's?

Last edited:
thats going to depend on your location, the color you want and how long it takes to ship but from thailand the standard price is around $100 dollars if Im not mistaken (don't know where you would find them for less than that).
Which model are you using the new updated version with more padding or the old version which may be harder to find?
People might be able to tell you where they had a good customer service experience but I don't know if theres going to be anyone on here who has bought a bunch of different BGV9's from different companies to find out who has the best customer service (of course you never know lol).

I got mine from MMA Industries. Great place to deal with. Free ship in the U.S.

I got mine from http://muaythaimmashop.com/

Good customer service, and fast delivery (less than 2 weeks) considering it came from Thailand. I believe cost was about $110 total (like 80 for gloves, 30 for shipping). I'm LOVING these gloves, and am torn between getting another pair or going for Top Boxer gloves. Seems like both would be great choices. BTW please post pics of you black/teal combo. I saw those on amazon, and they look sweeeeeeeeeet!

0E764g9.jpg

zTp2FsL.jpg

Hey, thanks for the replies. Mine are the newer 'minor change' version. I added a picture of all my current gloves (Don't judge! I like my RDX gloves!).

Also, thanks to StRatoCastR for hooking me up with Boon's and Green R2C's.

Last edited:
Yeah, the only thing holding me back from buying another pair temporarily is waiting to hear back from UMA on their receipt of a teal leather akin to Winning's. I'm dying to get some gloves from them after so many positive reviews so I'm patiently awaiting their response.

That teal on black looks badass! I'd be very interested to hear your take on a comparison between the BGV9 and Top Boxer gloves once you get them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back