Fairtex BGL7 Professional Training Gloves (Updated)

A little update after some months of use.

All of the problems I had initially are pretty much gone. It took a while to break in, but they feel great. The only thing I dislike is the thumb attachment; while it gives me safety for the thumb, I can't use it for anything, like grabbing stuff or poking my nose.

Otherwise, I can't be happier with the gloves. After I got those defective Ringside IMFs, I appreciate these much, much more.

What about the seam at the fingertips, did you just get used to it? At times the seam would actually make my fingertips numb.

Yes, the seam at the tips actually isn't even noticeable anymore. Well, I should say it is noticeable, but it doesn't bother me anymore. I think the reason why they were uncomfortable before is because they were very stiff, especially the leather. After a while the leather softens up, and everything is comfortable.

When I decide to use my IMFs to break them in, I'm nowhere near as happy when I'm wearing these. The construction just puts a smile on me. Except for the thumb attachment.

Yes, the seam at the tips actually isn't even noticeable anymore. Well, I should say it is noticeable, but it doesn't bother me anymore. I think the reason why they were uncomfortable before is because they were very stiff, especially the leather. After a while the leather softens up, and everything is comfortable.

When I decide to use my IMFs to break them in, I'm nowhere near as happy when I'm wearing these. The construction just puts a smile on me. Except for the thumb attachment.

Thanks for the update. Makes me want to get these again. I doubt I'll ever get these for 32.00 again. :icon_cry2

Anyone looking to unload a pair of 16's for a good price, shoot me a pm.

Back