Fair warning to all the huge Conor fans

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...regardless of what happens Saturday, he'll still be hated and criticized after the fight:

If he beats Cowboy then the criticism will be "Cowboy is washed up, this win means nothing, Conor still hasn't beaten a good fighter in eleventy billion years and he's going to get smashed by (insert any fighter) when they fight in a few months". Should Conor lose to Cowboy, then obviously the criticism will be "haha, Conor lost to a journeyman gatekeeper who's on his way out of the door, Conor is officially a washed up has been, he needs to retire etc".

Well these are valid opinions. There is nothing for Conor to gain in that fight but monies and a boost in confidence.

Just letting them know not to get their hopes up. Seems like huge Conor fans are insistent on trying to "change minds" about Conor...they should realize that people are going to hate Conor and find negatives about him regardless of what he does Saturday, that's all.

Thanks for the warning

Now i know what to expect and won't have to jump off a bridge after the fight

Meh.

hjqVQ3p5IXFsCxPMMeiSOZLT3KdNjC

The criticism is that Cowboy is shot. It won’t be a meaningful win. This thought isn’t some post fight reaction.

You forgot to add that Conor’s fans suck and they make this site worse.

That's the problem when you were one of the bests and you're fighting a 4-6 opponent ...
This fight is meaningless.

There's only a handful of true Conor fans here, anyway.

If he destroys Cerrone in 5 seconds, people will just say he was supposed to win and Cowboy was shot. If he loses, his career is over.

Pretty much a lose/lose situation for Conor outside of getting a winnable fight some fight activity.

I think TS is throwing bait out to see which Conor fans are huge.

That's the problem when you were one of the bests and you're fighting a 4-6 opponent ...
This fight is meaningless.
#1 he's not one of the best
#2 all 6 of those defeats would smash Conner
#3 when was Conners last win

i dont see cowboy winning i dont see it making it past 1st round still conor is a 6 time champ

The criticism is that Cowboy is shot. It won’t be a meaningful win. This thought isn’t some post fight reaction.

You forgot to add that Conor’s fans suck and they make this site worse.

lol at thinking any of the top 10 posters here aren’t Conor fans

{<Mcgoat}

We are Sherdog

#1 he's not one of the best
#2 all 6 of those defeats would smash Conner
#3 when was Conners last win

He was, right ?
I'm far from a Conor fan, it's well known, but he cherry picked cowboy and the build up doesn't make me expect a very competitive fight ...

...regardless of what happens Saturday, he'll still be hated and criticized after the fight:

If he beats Cowboy then the criticism will be "Cowboy is washed up, this win means nothing, Conor still hasn't beaten a good fighter in eleventy billion years and he's going to get smashed by (insert any fighter) when they fight in a few months". Should Conor lose to Cowboy, then obviously the criticism will be "haha, Conor lost to a journeyman gatekeeper who's on his way out of the door, Conor is officially a washed up has been, he needs to retire etc".
If it's a draw will they say both of them aren't good?

There are 2 sides of the spectrum.

There will be an equal amount of threads saying "Conor is back" or "Conor is GOAT and will beat Khabib in a rematch" if he finishes Cowboy.

So deal with it.

but what's with the 80 mil talk ?

1. Just about every pro and anyone associated with MMA acknowledges how great he is (except for Khabib & Tony) why do Shertards feel they more than them?? I've been asking that forever and not a single chump can give any type of logical answer to back up their claims.....weird

2. Does it matter what the Shertard Conor haters say anyways? regardless Conor is getting a title shot whether they like it or not so fuck them lmfao

Irrelevant.
If he wins...Then he still has a tough road ahead...As is just. Cowboy is not top ranked anymore.
If he loses...Then he has an even tougher road ahead.
I still enjoy watching him fight regardless, and Im sure many others do.
But enough cuddling Conor. Now he needs to do what he should have done in 2016...Walk the hard road.
This is a great time in his life...A time where he can prove himself once again.

Back