Failing NSAC drug test in boxing = can still fight?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

How come we never seen that in MMA?

in almost all cases except Brock, a failed drug test makes you ineligible for a scheduled fight... but Canelo/GGG rematch was still on track and was only canceled because of Canelo's decision?

the steroid he tested for is found in tainted mexican meat, It's a known issue

there was a mexican ufc fighter who was acquitted for the same issue under usada I believe

in almost all cases except Brock, a failed drug test makes you ineligible for a scheduled fight... but Canelo/GGG rematch was still on track and was only canceled because of Canelo's decision?

he was still suspended for a year. the fight was gone be last

the steroid he tested for is found in tainted mexican meat, It's a known issue

there was a mexican ufc fighter who was acquitted for the same issue under usada I believe

the tainted meet is just as weak as tainted supplement.

the tainted meet is just as weak as tainted supplement.

except It is a genuinely known issue in sports for mexican athletes

Tainted supplements Is also a massive epidemic

It can be just an excuse but It does genuinely happen

Yeah this is soiling the clean reputation of boxing.

{<jordan}

except It is a genuinely known issue in sports for mexican athletes

Tainted supplements Is also a massive epidemic

It can be just an excuse but It does genuinely happen

if canalo knows that than why wouldn't he take better steps to get meet from usa to make sure he clean. Oscar even said he was doing his training camp in cal. so to me it seems like he found a loop hole.

that also why usada says there no supplement worth risking yout career taking.

if i remember correctly, he didn't fail a test from the NSAC

it was a third party random drug test, which the NSAC doesn't have jurisdiction over

BUT he was scheduled to have a hearing, and it seemed like the NSAC were going to suspend him, so they decided to pull the fight. it's better to reapply for a license than actually be suspended and have to go through it again

All that money in boxing.

They're all on PEDs. Even the fat guys.

A level athletes are a myth.

They're just above average athletes on great PEDs. Some better than others.

the problem with MMA is that UFC fighters are contractually obligated to the promotion and that involves upholding USADA testing

but you could see it all the time if other promotions were willing to have these guys fight - Frank Mir, for example, was only USADA suspended but he wasn't suspended by any athletic commission

It's not tainted meat, it's painted meat!
B26kL3AIIAABmZP.jpg

“Tainted Mexican Meat” has to be the best excuse I have heard to date. Now that we know about this, will the testing agencies put “Tainted Mexican Meat” on the banned substance lists?

I'M NOT ALLOWED TO COMMENT ON YOUR INTELLIGENCE

You said something that never happens in MMA, and then preceded to mention Brock. Cognitive dissonance.

if canalo knows that than why wouldn't he take better steps to get meet from usa to make sure he clean. Oscar even said he was doing his training camp in cal. so to me it seems like he found a loop hole.

that also why usada says there no supplement worth risking yout career taking.
{<jordan}

in almost all cases except Brock, a failed drug test makes you ineligible for a scheduled fight...

Brocks positive was returned after the fight, so Im not sure why you are saying "all cases except brock" because it didnt happen in brocks case

You said something that never happens in MMA, and then preceded to mention Brock. Cognitive dissonance.

except it didnt happen with brock, so he proves his own point (totally accidentally of course)

Back