:eek::eek::eek: alert!!! Tak's pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more picture.
Let's name it after anal:
show9.jpg

Originally posted by Katarina Lovely
I guess we don't have to wonder why Hagler was so infatuated with Takky. Look at him. Look!

Are you gonna start rubbing?

Bwahahahaha, is THAT Tak? No, come on, seriously? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Man o man, I'll never take anything (decent) he says for real. Man, this has got to be a hoax! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

Originally posted by Dub07
Bwahahahaha, is THAT Tak? No, come on, seriously? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......ahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Man o man, I'll never take anything (decent) he says for real. Man, this has got to be a hoax! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......
Once again, check this:
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showt...threadid=195642

On this picture we can see Tak pretending for not being a :eek::eek::eek:, but the look at his face proves us wrong.

Let's call it pretending Tak.

0074_G.jpg

Perhaps another time.. too tired now.

Oh momma, baby, threesome?

I'll fuck tak, you fuck me in the ass with a strap-on? Lemme know what time babe.

Originally posted by Magic Man

I'll fuck tak, you fuck me in the ass with a strap-on? Lemme know what time babe.
Be careful Tak has AIDS. All :eek::eek::eek:s have AIDS.

Originally posted by Magic Man

Boi naming that one picture "After Anal" is so much funnier after this post.

About 8:30pm tomorrow okay?

Boi naming that one picture "After Anal" is so much funnier after this post.

About 8:30pm tomorrow okay?

We haven't sexed for so long, I'm gonna fill half the house with penile liquid. Make sure the hoover is turned on booboo.

shit I thought he was older and stuff. Umm well my blokes better looking then him,

da dA DA da dad adddasaddada

Originally posted by AKJJ
shit I thought he was older and stuff. Umm well my blokes better looking then him,

da dA DA da dad adddasaddada
No he is just 23 years old :eek::eek::eek:gy punk who sucks a lot of dicks.

boi - he has prooven my thoery that russians and poles (slovakians) are the best breed of bloke!

holy shit!
this is huge news... i always thought he was the guy in his avatar... hmm guess you learn something new everyday.

Originally posted by AKJJ
boi - he has prooven my thoery that russians and poles (slovakians) are the best breed of bloke!
Congrats you got brown belt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back