Facts about UFC Events with No Agenda

• Iowa has a higher population than Nevada which has hosted 123 UFC events.
  • Iowa also has a higher population than Mississippi, Kansas, Nevada, Nebraska, South Dakota, New Mexico, Idaho, Maine, and Wyoming. Which have all hosted UFC events since the last time the UFC has had an event in Iowa (20 years ago)
  • The last time Bellator held an event in Iowa with Josh Neer as the headliner, it had the same attendance as this stacked card did in Connecticut.
UFC_Fight_Night_50_Jacare_vs._Mousasi_2_Poster.jpg

• University of Iowa's college wrestling has had the highest attendance in the country for 13 straight years averaging over 10,000 attendees over the last 5 years. 3 of the top 15 schools with best event attendance are Iowa schools. Iowa, Iowa State, UNI (a Division II school)
  • The UFC once held events twice in Pennsylvania over a 5 week stretch.
  • UFC Fight Night 45 (New Jersey) and 50 (Connecticut) and UFC on Fuel TV 3 (Virginia) and 4 (San Jose, California) did between as low as 4,000-4,500 attendance and have still since hosted events.
  • Last time they had an event in Iowa, Dana looked like this
  • RwfwVa5zbqaD7JaCakWTMhQOxX18kRv4UYPFzptItLJJ8mcDi8w5SS2I2Bhr0-alBRmE15JPuf4N1cIGV24jCP3sFPQQqUZqmYHMW01krKu5o3dv-tc7Hcqb
Iowa agenda detected. Did not read

<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

• Iowa has a higher population than Nevada which has hosted 123 UFC events.
  • Iowa also has a higher population than Mississippi, Kansas, Nevada, Nebraska, South Dakota, New Mexico, Idaho, Maine, and Wyoming. Which have all hosted UFC events since the last time the UFC has had an event in Iowa (20 years ago)
  • The last time Bellator held an event in Iowa with Josh Neer as the headliner, it had the same attendance as this stacked card did in Connecticut.
UFC_Fight_Night_50_Jacare_vs._Mousasi_2_Poster.jpg

• University of Iowa's college wrestling has had the highest attendance in the country for 13 straight years averaging over 10,000 attendees over the last 5 years. 3 of the top 15 schools with best event attendance are Iowa schools. Iowa, Iowa State, UNI (a Division II school)
  • The UFC once held events twice in Pennsylvania over a 5 week stretch.
  • UFC Fight Night 45 (New Jersey) and 50 (Connecticut) and UFC on Fuel TV 3 (Virginia) and 4 (San Jose, California) did between as low as 4,000-4,500 attendance and have still since hosted events.
  • Last time they had an event in Iowa, Dana looked like this
  • RwfwVa5zbqaD7JaCakWTMhQOxX18kRv4UYPFzptItLJJ8mcDi8w5SS2I2Bhr0-alBRmE15JPuf4N1cIGV24jCP3sFPQQqUZqmYHMW01krKu5o3dv-tc7Hcqb

really well put together post

what do you think the problem is?

the wrong Mob bosses there?

Miletich Fighting Systems is in Bettendorf Iowa so at least you have that.

Maybe the commission is difficult to work with. This is a question for Dana. I doubt anyone has a problem with where UFC holds events other than Saudi Arabia where slavery still exists.
they did an event in china, there is slavery over there

Slipknot is from Iowa and because of that Iowa should never get anything nice ever

<{clintugh}>

Did you know the UFC has held an event in Uruguay. Uruguay. An entire country that has relatively the same population as Iowa.

But the income and lifestyle of Manhattan...

There's only 3 things I know about Iowa:

1) It has a battleship named after it

2) It's full of corn fields (I saw this in a movie, so it must be true)

3) It's where the Hughes brothers pound each other behind the barn

There's only 3 things I know about Iowa:

1) It has a battleship named after it

2) It's full of corn fields (I saw this in a movie, so it must be true)

3) It's where the Hughes brothers pound each other behind the barn
#3 is illinois not iowa

they did an event in china, there is slavery over there
Thank you for the correction, I had forgotten about those cards. The only memorable one for me was Cung Le v Rich... i think that was china any how

Back