Facts about Diaz/GSP

7th gsp used lota grease. 8th nick got bad poutine and stale everything chips, made him sic. 9th bubbles kittens were goin fockn nutz in sunnyvale hotel all night so he couldnt sleep good. 10th who cares, he lost, deal with it homeboy

Nick did not get his fair shot when he fought GSP. First of all GSP didn't make weight or get drug tested. Second, someone drugged Nick prefight. Third, he had to face him in Canada. Fourth, it was cold as shit in Canada. Fifth, GSP had suspicious raps. And sixth he just layed on Nick like a punk azz bitch.

Edit: there have also been rumors of a spy stealing Nicks game plan and keeping him up at night but it has not been confirmed so I don't feel comfortable adding it.
<18><3>

I like Nick Diaz. I enjoy watching him fight and I'm not going to let his retarded and brain damaged Sherdog fans ruin that by blaming him for their stupidity.

Nick did not get his fair shot when he fought GSP. First of all GSP didn't make weight or get drug tested. Second, someone drugged Nick prefight. Third, he had to face him in Canada. Fourth, it was cold as shit in Canada. Fifth, GSP had suspicious raps. And sixth he just layed on Nick like a punk azz bitch.

Edit: there have also been rumors of a spy stealing Nicks game plan and keeping him up at night but it has not been confirmed so I don't feel comfortable adding it.
People watch one fucking interview, steal quotes as if they're facts and pretend like they did some research. Fuck outta here.

This is clearly a troll thread/account and natesblacktshirt will be banned soon enough

Anyways....
Addressing this ridiculous post
Rumour did infact had some bs about gsp making weight, that's is the only one here worth discussing

Someone drugged nick pre fight? Ok bullshit
Face him in Canada? So FUCKEN what, fighters win when fighting in other countries all the time, gtfo
Ya it's cold in Canada, guess what? They fought indoors, like every other Ppv in ufc history
Gsp suspicious raps? What ever the fuck that means
And if nick can't stop takedowns you lose the fight, this is mma

Last edited:
This is clearly a troll thread/account and natesblacktshirt will be banned soon enough

Anyways....
Addressing this ridiculous post
Rumour did infact had some bs about gsp making weight, that's is the only on here worth discussing

Someone drugged nick pre fight? Ok bullshit
Face him in Canada? So FUCKEN what, fighters win when fighting in other countries all the time, gtfo
Ya it's cold in Canada, guess what? They fought indoors, like every other Ppv in ufc history
Gsp suspicious raps? What ever the fuck that means
And if nick can't stop takedowns you lose the fight, this is mma
I don't even have yellows so you can suck it. And if I get them for telling you that, good.

I don't even have yellows so you can suck it. And if I get them for telling you that, good.
I'm just sayin you joined last we'd and your all ready acting like a complete douche and making ignorant comments.
You'll get the ban hammer soon enough
Keep up the good work

I'm just sayin you joined last we'd and your all ready acting like a complete douche and making ignorant comments.
You'll get the ban hammer soon enough
Keep up the good work
I wasn't even talking to your ass. Go cry somewhere else it's just an mma forum.

I wasn't even talking to your ass. Go cry somewhere else it's just an mma forum.
Ya well I'm talking to your ass and you made this thread for everyone on the forum to see and its a FUCKEN ridiclous post and I addressed it as such

Ya well I'm talking to your ass and you made this thread for everyone on the forum to see and its a FUCKEN ridiclous post and I addressed it as such
You finished or are you done?
Edit: And you have the spelling of a fourth grader are you sure you're not the one trolling?

Last edited:
These Diaztards are trying to rival Conor fanboys in terms of idiocy.

I like that you say that someone drugged Nick the night before, but aren't comfortable saying there might have been a spy. Lmao. Also not fair that it was in Canada? Lmao. No one told Nick where the fight would be before it was signed? How did he know where to go?

Seriously tho. Nick called out GSP and got dominated. He didn't do shit, and lost horribly. Embarrassing? Yes. Worthy of another post 4 years later ... No not really.

Also worth noting, that all the sources on this info are Nick. Whining to chael sonnen 3 years after the fight.

You forgot that GSP had a spy in his camp and UFC placed his coach right next to Nick's hotel room so they knew his genius gameplan before the fight
That gameplan was "ninja shit". Once they knew that, Nick had no chance.

Back