FACT

He has a chance in every round
giphy.gif

Nate hits back bruh, Hahahahahaha!!! SLAP!!!!

Cats use their tails for balance and have nearly 30 individual bones in them! <To cancel Daily Cat Facts, reply 'cancel'>

FACT

Diaz is gonna whoop that ass again and I will swallow all the tears from butthurt McTapper dickriders like a vacuum cleaner

You need something bigger than a vacuum cleaner to collect those tears, you will drown!!!

FACT

When conor beats nate,nate will be back to 0 fans on these boards and the conor haters will get on Jose no Fans Aldos bandwagon

If I was Conor I'd watch the Diaz vs Thomson fight. Thomson literally set the blueprint on how to not just beat Diaz, but how to stop him. He landed 3 head kicks and many strikes before Diaz was out. He paced himself beautifully and not once was he deterred when Diaz took his best strikes and kept moving forward. He knew eventually the strikes would accumulate to a finish. When Diaz would taunt him he wasn't rattled one bit. Thomson was so mobile and switched stances I'm addition to taking virtually no damage himself. It honestly is the best performance I've ever seen from a technical standpoint.

If I was Conor I'd watch the Diaz vs Thomson fight. Thomson literally set the blueprint on how to not just beat Diaz, but how to stop him. He landed 3 head kicks and many strikes before Diaz was out. He paced himself beautifully and not once was he deterred when Diaz took his best strikes and kept moving forward. He knew eventually the strikes would accumulate to a finish. When Diaz would taunt him he wasn't rattled one bit. Thomson was so mobile and switched stances I'm addition to taking virtually no damage himself. It honestly is the best performance I've ever seen from a technical standpoint.

Josh Thomson has very good wrestling Nate doesn't have to worry about Connor taking him down.

Fact is the most overused word on Sherdog, and it's annoying as fuck. Also, it doesn't make it a fact if it's written in all CAPS.

Fact: any thread titled FACT in all caps is going to be shit. Didn't even read your post and I know it's shit. And yet I clicked on the thread anyway.

Nate won't let Conor take so much as a minute off. Whatever Conor is going to do he's going to have to do while constantly dealing with Nate's pressure.

FACT

When conor beats nate,nate will be back to 0 fans on these boards and the conor haters will get on Jose no Fans Aldos bandwagon

FACT: When Mcgregor loses, we won't see you on these boards for at least 2 weeks

Back