Fact: UFC sucks at promoting

If they would lean on actual decent fighters they wouldn't have such hilarious backlash when Paige and Sage got beaten. They should be promoting Aljamain Sterling imo
They couldn't. Now the contract is signed, they can, and likely will in the near future. Look for his next fight to be on a main card.

Fact: TS is holding bitterness deep in his bum soul.

yes i know. but we also had soccer kicks ect ect much more options than today. and fighters are much more well rounded than back in the days.

i Dont get you Guy`s Problem with my opinion i dont like decisions and wall stall tactics to win a fight an then they call themselves the best fighter`s in the world bla bla bla.

i like fighter who go and try to finish the fight thats it

Okay I agree. I'm not a fan of wall & stall tactics either, but think about this. If there are no rounds, then someone could get held down indefinitely (think Dan Severn). Rounds at least mean we get a standup every 5 minutes.

The refs also seem to be standing fighters up for inactivity a bit quicker as we seen in last weeks card (bit early I thought).

guide_fact.gif

There needs to be a time limit but i'm in favour of no rounds.

Every now and again I go back and look at Royce vs Saku 90 minute match. I think to myself I would love this to be the default rules 20 min rounds only goes until someone wins.

Then I remember not everyone is a good a fighter or as conditioned as Royce and Saku were and thank everything I don't have to watch rules that old catch wrestlers fought under before they started working matches.
You know the whole circle for 5 hours doing almost nothing until they had the clever idea to make matches more exciting by making it a play, acting out pleasing to watch combat.

That would be pretty awesome. The guy deserves it
They offered him a new contract, he refused. They buried him on prelims and refused to promote him because he was trying to play hardball on the contract and wanted to use offers from Bellator to make the UFC pay more.

He did exactly that, he found out he did himself no favors playing hardball and no one cared about him because of it. He signed a new UFC contract. Now that is done, the UFC can start promoting him, he set himself back some though.

Every now and again I go back and look at Royce vs Saku 90 minute match. I think to myself I would love this to be the default rules 20 min rounds only goes until someone wins.

Then I remember not everyone is a good a fighter or as conditioned as Royce and Saku were and thank everything I don't have to watch rules that old catch wrestlers fought under before they started working matches.
You know the whole circle for 5 hours doing almost nothing until they had the clever idea to make matches more exciting by making it a play, acting out pleasing to watch combat.
90m Kimbo vs Dada5000 ... can I pass? We would see the first death, literally.

If there are no rounds, then someone could get held down indefinitely (think Dan Severn). Rounds at least mean we get a standup every 5 minutes.

The refs also seem to be standing fighters up for inactivity a bit quicker as we seen in last weeks card (bit early I thought).

i like refs like yuji shimada, this guy calls for action all the time, and breaks up chlinches really quickly.or if they stall he shouts breeeak! after 10seconds or so of no action. and the fight goes back to neutral position.

so i think its up to the refs or what they`re told to do and how to ref in cage.
i think there is no secret that the UFC prefers wrestlers with the rules at the moment.

Worst sporting organization when it comes to promoting the only fighters they promote are Conor and Ronda and the other fighters they never really hype up even if they're amazing like Dj RDA DC Rockhold weidman Robbie etc if you walk down the street and ask someone to name you fighters they'd only name Conor and Ronda and without those two the UFC would be in deep shit they simply don't know how to promote
Fact: your post is not a fact.

No time limit is dumb because it could run way over the ppv limit. If they would have no rounds but still 15 minutes for non title fights but 25 minutes for main events and championship fights it would make up 3minutes or 5 minutes each fight since its a 1 minute break. Also it's weird to think of no rounds because then there wouldn't be any cornermen to aid in swollen faces and cuts until after the fight so there could possibly be more stoppages by cut with no rounds.

Well, he's only got one like so if he's just throwing gifs up for likes, well, it's not working very well at all.

Oh yeah, and why do you care?

Nevermind, I don't care.

it's just turning into facebook. If it's relevant, fine, but some random shit that has nothing to do with the article/post is a bit annoying. I'm just noticing it more and more and soon the 1st page will just be random GIFs and pics from "like whores".

You're right though, I shouldn't care.

Worst sporting organization when it comes to promoting the only fighters they promote are Conor and Ronda and the other fighters they never really hype up even if they're amazing like Dj RDA DC Rockhold weidman Robbie etc if you walk down the street and ask someone to name you fighters they'd only name Conor and Ronda and without those two the UFC would be in deep shit they simply don't know how to promote

You should start your own promotion TS.

I think you're on to something. I mean just look at boxing, every top 50 boxer is a household name.

Ronda has no personality but she was thrown down everyone's throat n now she's a star.
The UFC can promote so many ppl but they don't, it's really frustrating.

Ronda has no personality but she was thrown down everyone's throat n now she's a star.
The UFC can promote so many ppl but they don't, it's really frustrating.
Thank you, I agree with you they don't promote many ppl and its retarded

That's the M.O.

Keep the athletes tempered down... market the 'brand'.

LMAO...WTF? TS joined 10/2015 with the name "CashMoney1991". Translation: 15 year old kid just started watching mma a few years ago and suddenly knows the business. Hilarious.

I do find it weird that this Conor card has no up and coming talent on it. The ppv card is filled with older brawlers

LMAO...WTF? TS joined 10/2015 with the name "CashMoney1991". Translation: 15 year old kid just started watching mma a few years ago and suddenly knows the business. Hilarious.

I found a Pic of TS

BvHbAN2IYAAAoFt.jpg

Back