Fact: UFC sucks at promoting

CashMoney1991

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Worst sporting organization when it comes to promoting the only fighters they promote are Conor and Ronda and the other fighters they never really hype up even if they're amazing like Dj RDA DC Rockhold weidman Robbie etc if you walk down the street and ask someone to name you fighters they'd only name Conor and Ronda and without those two the UFC would be in deep shit they simply don't know how to promote

ORLY-183.jpg

Walk down the street and ask random people to name MMA fighters and they will likely only be able to name Conor and Ronda. Both are UFC, that seems like GOAT promoting of the UFC to me. Also, it seems that Conor seems to promote himself, maybe other fighters should follow suit.

If they would lean on actual decent fighters they wouldn't have such hilarious backlash when Paige and Sage got beaten. They should be promoting Aljamain Sterling imo

Please give us example of promotions that know how to promote.

Rizin not promoting Fedors opponent for months?
Bellator with Kimbo vs Dada?

Ronda and Conor promote themselves more than the UFC does imo. Just look at the people UFC has tried to actually push that the fighters already don't push themselves, it rarely works out. How long have they been trying to get people on the MM wagon? Nobody gives a shit.

Other sports do it well look at the nfl for instance they always promote great players like Brady Rodgers lynch cam JJ watt etc everyone knows at least 10 good players same goes with the nba

maybe because the ufc is not a sporting organization???

it's a PPV selling business organization, first and foremost, if you're a boring fighter that wins boring fights, you are in the wrong sport.

Other sports do it well look at the nfl for instance they always promote great players like Brady Rodgers lynch cam JJ watt etc everyone knows at least 10 good players same goes with the nba
lol, If Kobe and James still play in the NBA I can name 2.

They've been promoting just fine.

Look at what it was when they bought the company in 2001. They've come along way.

The one and only thing I agree with in the original post is that they should be pushing Luke Rockhold more. He may not have a golden personality but he sure as hell has the looks. I'm pretty sure every straight woman who knows who he is, thinks he's very attractive. Just listen to Marissa Revis on Fight Club. If he has the looks, it's stupid not to take advantage of that no matter how boring/uninteresting or whatever he is on a microphone.

These "like" attention whores are out of control. Any old gif or pic as the first reply.
Then you got people like brock tober who will only post in the first couple of responses. I seen him past page 1 like once, ever.

Its sad really. *refresh page* *refresh page* *refresh page*

dumbass

they've been sending ufc fighters around the world
Thompson was just in the Philippines.

those three dudes were even in suicide position just to see the wonderboy

img_2281-1-1024x1024.jpeg

CcBlXdbUsAAfPfm.jpg

Yeah they have been doing an awesome job resonantly their show like 'count down', 'embedded' are all excellent promotional pieces.

Also their promos including breakdowns etc are becoming more and more accessible on social media. I imagine they are still trying to use Conor and Ronda to break into the 'complete' main stream.

I think it is working, people are now starting to talk about McGregor like they have been following him for years when really they have just caught one fight, when they get hooked onto this they will then start to watch other fighters.

You gotta be kidding. They buried Pride which was bigger than they were at one time. They've snatched up like 6 wannabes with growth and income. They buried all competition and are far and away #1. They are worth an estimated 4 billion from about a 80 million front end investment. I'd say they are masters of promotion.

These "like" attention whores are out of control. Any old gif or pic as the first reply.

Well, he's only got one like so if he's just throwing gifs up for likes, well, it's not working very well at all.

Oh yeah, and why do you care?

Nevermind, I don't care.

I'll try to name you some nfl players, herschel walker, manning, and that tebow dude that Schuab always talks about. That's All i can name you lol.

Back