FACT: The ONLY thing that matter in life for a man is having the love and affection of a woman.

So what that doesn't prove shit. None of that is even from some type of wel known psychology website.

There are tons of former ex sluts I know who are making fantastic wives to heir husbands now.

It's funny because a man can fuck as many girls as they want but there is no problem.

Get outta here with that nonsense.

There's a little thing called statistics that prove you wrong. The likelihood of divorce rises DRAMATICALLY based on the number of sexual partners you have prior to marriage. This especially holds true for women. There's a certain point where women physically lose the ability to pair bond or feel love for a man. At this point, they are damaged beyond repair and become the proverbial "used goods" that no man in his right mind would ever want anything to do with.
I was talking about me banging many women's and then choosing an angel after I've conquered many sloots.

No one makes a ho a housewife

There are tons of former ex sluts I know who are making fantastic wives to heir husbands now.

Wow, that's some great fucking science right there. Who needs peer-reviewed studies when you know a guy who smoked 3 packs a day for 30 years and never got cancer? Guess smoking doesn't cause cancer after all.

The only one speaking complete fucking nonsense is you. Like the other poster said, no man should ever make a whore a housewife. Once a whore, always a whore.

A woman isn't going to wake up and stop being a filthy slut one day. Once they are broken, they stay broken.

Your happiness won’t come from an external circumstance like having a woman you can use as an emotional crutch. You probably do this and the women you’re with get tired of your shit and leave you, which probably explains your bitterness towards women.

Your happiness won’t come from an external circumstance like having a woman you can use as an emotional crutch. You probably do this and the women you’re with get tired of your shit and leave you, which probably explains your bitterness towards women.

Pretty sure you are posting in the wrong thread, guy. Nothing you wrote pertains to anything in this thread.

And yes, being alone and unloved is where true happiness comes from. For sure. You've convinced me.

Being loved has nothing to do with an emotional crutch. And how does arguing a woman's love is important give off the impression of bitterness? Your shit doesn't make sense.

The only one speaking complete fucking nonsense is you. Like the other poster said, no man should ever make a whore a housewife. Once a whore, always a whore.
I hate to break it to you, but women are just like men. They love sex and with age, have lots of it. So unless you implying sex for money. We are all whores

You sound incredibly young and inexperienced imo

Pretty sure you are posting in the wrong thread, guy. Nothing you wrote pertains to anything in this thread.

Unfortunately, it does. Stating that the only thing that matters in life is having the affection of another person shows that you are depending on others for your happiness instead of taking responsibility for your own feelings.

I hate to break it to you, but women are just like men. They love sex and with age, have lots of it.

Nothing wrong with loving sex. If you are happy settling for chicks who got spitroasted by the high school basketball team, then that's on you. Just don't expect your marriage to last or complain when she cheats oin you.

Like I said... once a whore, always a whore.

You sound incredibly young and inexperienced imo

I'm probably one of the oldest (if not the oldest) person in this thread.

Unfortunately, it does. Stating that the only thing that matters in life is having the affection of another person shows that you are depending on others for your happiness instead of taking responsibility for your own feelings.

Again, the shit you type doesn't make sense. "Taking responsibility for your own feelings"? What is that even supposed to mean? It's like saying "You don't need water. You should take responsibility for your own hydration."

You are just throwing buzzwords at the wall, and hoping something sticks. You can call anything an "emotional crutch". It's lazy.

At the end of the day, a (straight) man cannot be truly happy without the physical and emotional love of a woman. If you disagree with me, come up with an actual argument.

Nothing wrong with loving sex. If you are happy settling for chicks who got spitroasted by the high school basketball team, then that's on you. Just don't expect your marriage to last or complain when she cheats oin you.

Like I said... once a whore, always a whore.

I'm probably one of the oldest (if not the oldest) person in this thread.
Lol @ spitroasted.

I think all women are sluts personally. Some just contain it better. Just like all guys are pervs

Wow, that's some great fucking science right there. Who needs peer-reviewed studies when you know a guy who smoked 3 packs a day for 30 years and never got cancer? Guess smoking doesn't cause cancer after all.

A woman isn't going to wake up and stop being a filthy slut one day. Once they are broken, they stay broken.

None of that is peer reviewed

Fucking multiple women a week is going pretty damn good for me Kthnx

Nothing else really matters in this life.

A good job, money, being in good shape, having a nice car... it's all just means to an end. All things that help you attain the only thing your soul truly craves, which is the love and affection of a woman.

Without it, a man will always be miserable.

This is the truest knowledge in the universe.

I don't believe in a soul.

lol I hate to use this phrase, but beta male detected.

This may be factual for you, but not so for others. For example, my soul craves god/the creator/nature above all else. I feel like my soul has absolutely no need for women companionship. However, my body and animal mind crave a womans body like crazy, thats for sure. Im sorry you are miserable being by yourself... I think you should try to break out of that state of mind.

Also i'd like to add that IMO love is just a mechanism to produce babies and is more so an animal-mind like phenomena.. Not really related to the soul.

babies are a byproduct of sex. Love leads to sex in some cases. The purpose of love is not to produce babies. It's not the same as a wrench turns nuts. I think you misunderstand something very key to evolution. The "mechanisms" aren't the purposes, the fact that they exist in us is why we are here to evolve.

and there is no soul.

babies are a byproduct of sex. Love leads to sex in some cases. The purpose of love is not to produce babies. It's not the same as a wrench turns nuts. I think you misunderstand something very key to evolution. The "mechanisms" aren't the purposes, the fact that they exist in us is why we are here to evolve.

and there is no soul.

The fact that love exist in us is why we are here to evolve? Can you please explain that? I'm not sure what you mean but i would like to understand.

Also if the purpose of love is not to produce babies(indirectly of course, since just having the feeling of love obviously does not make a baby) can you tell me what is?

Again, the shit you type doesn't make sense. "Taking responsibility for your own feelings"? What is that even supposed to mean? It's like saying "You don't need water. You should take responsibility for your own hydration."

You are just throwing buzzwords at the wall, and hoping something sticks. You can call anything an "emotional crutch". It's lazy.

At the end of the day, a (straight) man cannot be truly happy without the physical and emotional love of a woman. If you disagree with me, come up with an actual argument.
Well, I’m afraid even if I did explain, you wouldn’t get it. Which ironically, I get, because I was once like you too. It took me years to understand what I’m saying and even now I haven’t fully embodied it.

But here’s a breakdown: nothing on this earth inherently makes you happy. There was a point in my life when I thought I absolutely needed the new sonic game for my Sega Genesis to be happy. Later, I moved on to other objects of affection like the newest CD from my favorite rapper to nice clothes, money, girls, winning my boxing match, etc. Sonic games have lost all their power to evoke “happiness” in me. That is because a sonic game doesn’t have an inherent quality to create happiness, but rather, I am the one giving it that power. The same applies for negative feelings as well; if someone pisses me off, I’m actually giving that person power to piss me off. I can in fact decide to not get pissed off at a rude person or be happy. You can actually be happier once you learn to not look for external circumstances to grant you happiness.

There are many resources and thinkers with far tightly structured logical arguments that I can point you to if you are interested in this quest for happiness. The fact that you started this thread makes me assume you are at least, searching for it.

You're an idiot.

No wonder for you ultimate fulfillment in life starts and ends at sex.

I don't even wanna get into a long winded post on why you're a moron because it's sure to go over your head anyways.

The fact that love exist in us is why we are here to evolve? Can you please explain that? I'm not sure what you mean but i would like to understand.

Also if the purpose of love is not to produce babies(indirectly of course, since just having the feeling of love obviously does not make a baby) can you tell me what is?

Let me try again. Humans feel love. Sometimes the result of that love is a physical connection that sometimes produces babies. That's what I was trying to say. The "love" itself doesn't have a purpose, only a product. More apt is the physical necessity we feel to have intercourse is responsible for our procreation and our existence as an evolving species.

I agree with the guy who said "conquest" is what matters...

But for me is not in terms of material shit.

I still live at home and have no intention of moving out before im 40...

What motivates me is competing in grappling, boxing, and mma, and acquiring more and more titles and medals...

As for women... I adore women and since i lost my virginity ive been on a quest to fuck as many as i can... Having said that, ive never really been in love, so i cant comment on wether its better to be with one woman, or just sleep around and pile up the body count

Let me try again. Humans feel love. Sometimes the result of that love is a physical connection that sometimes produces babies. That's what I was trying to say. The "love" itself doesn't have a purpose, only a product. More apt is the physical necessity we feel to have intercourse is responsible for our procreation and our existence as an evolving species.

Okay gotcha. I agree. Except I still think love is an evolutionary product, with its function being to foster baby making. I.e. love only exist because it was/is successful at keeping people together to raise offspring . Imagine if there was no feeling of love as we know it and only the physical necessity existed. What would have happened years ago in the beginning of our existence? I think if love didn't exist man would just dip the stick and say adios , because let's be real.. way back when (hunter-gatherer time)having a woman and children around was probably not advantageous for survival. Thus , the feeling of love was developed by evolution (via random mutation of course) to be a mechanism by which humans offspring would have a greater chance at survival.

But I duno man, Ive never researched this topic much and don't care to. Don't wanna get too off topic and hijack TS silly thread . Thanks for your perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back