Fact: No female UFC fighter has popped for USADA yet

Easy to say, harder to prove. Making blanket statements without a shred of evidence except a hunch is not a good argument. The issue is much more complex than saying "Pretty much every US athlete who gets to the Olympics in a sport that requires speed, power, endurance, is juiced." How much is "pretty much" and what sports are you including in your list of sports that require "speed, power and endurance"? If it's as wide spread as you say at least a 1/4 of the athletes would get caught because not all of them are seasoned pros at getting away with it.

No, but we know certainly for instance at the 1984 games that Americans were being blood doped, with full co-operaton of governing bodies.

its not much of a stretch to believe that organised doping programmes isnt restricted to Russia, East Germany and China

Damn those dirty cheating commies :D

I think there are a lot of clean athletes at the olympics, but they dont win medals...

Medallists in track events, field sports, swimming, gymnastics, I would say 95% of them are doped and thats being generous. Gold Medallists in those events.. maybe 1 or 2 that are clean, maybe...

But, the large majority of athletes dont win medals, there will be clean athletes amongst them

Easy to say, harder to prove. Making blanket statements without a shred of evidence except a hunch is not a good argument. The issue is much more complex than saying "Pretty much every US athlete who gets to the Olympics in a sport that requires speed, power, endurance, is juiced." How much is "pretty much" and what sports are you including in your list of sports that require "speed, power and endurance"? If it's as wide spread as you say at least a 1/4 of the athletes would get caught because not all of them are seasoned pros at getting away with it.

You are dim. The athlete's don't have to be seasoned pros at doping. They have their USA Team coaches/doctors for that.

Yes, hard to prove. See: Marion Jones.

You don't win at elite levels of sport in the past 30+ years without great genetics AND PED training. Fucking Kenyan distance runners who live on dirt floors are on the gear.

That said, if you really want my opinion...

I think its patently obvious to anyone with a brain, that Ronda's first weight cut since testing started properly on October 1st 2015, was by far her worst ever weight cut, by a country mile and I think its perfectly fair to question if those two things may be related.

As far as weight cuts, she always makes weight on schedule so it's hard to tell what is a bad cut for her. If you're talking about her fight performance and possible ramifications from a bad weight cut then I would have to disagree with you. She looked equally out of shape for her 2nd fight against Miesha back in December, 2013. She was clearly gassing out after the 1st round and by the end of the 2nd round was breathing heavily out of her mouth. She got lucky to be fighting a wrestler and not having to chase Holly around and get peppered with jabs and oblique kicks.

You are dim. The athlete's don't have to be seasoned pros at doping. They have their USA Team coaches/doctors for that.

Yes, hard to prove. See: Marion Jones.

You don't win at elite levels of sport in the past 30+ years without great genetics AND PED training. Fucking Kenyan distance runners who live on dirt floors are on the gear.

There are 11,000 athletes competing in the current Olympics and you expect me to believe they are all on PEDs but only a handful get caught?

There are 11,000 athletes competing in the current Olympics and you expect me to believe they are all on PEDs but only a handful get caught?

yes, that's my pov too, they have to make it through the trails to qualify for the Olympics.
Doping is a world problem, just like drugs.

How many Track and Field athletes have been caught by a test failure in the past 20 years? Compare that to the number of athletes who have been tested.

The cycling road events are full of professional cyclists, who are ALL on the gear. How many do you think will fail the drug testing?

How many UFC fighters have pissed dirty? Not that many, and they don't have the national team doctors helping them with their cycles. If we're being honest I think we can all agree more than 90% of UFC fighters are enhanced, so why have less than 10% popped?

Wake up. Please tell me the Olympic sport you think won't have any geared up participants on the medal stand (Badminton? Synchronized Swimming?).

I know quite a few Olympians who have medaled in a sport you might not think would benefit from doping. Guess what, they did.

That's because Ronda hasn't fought in over a year

ronda-rousey-huge.jpg

Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg
you gotta admit Happa has balls

How many Track and Field athletes have been caught by a test failure in the past 20 years? Compare that to the number of athletes who have been tested.

The cycling road events are full of professional cyclists, who are ALL on the gear. How many do you think will fail the drug testing?

How many UFC fighters have pissed dirty? Not that many, and they don't have the national team doctors helping them with their cycles. If we're being honest I think we can all agree more than 90% of UFC fighters are enhanced, so why have less than 10% popped?

Wake up. Please tell me the Olympic sport you think won't have any geared up participants on the medal stand (Badminton? Synchronized Swimming?).

I know quite a few Olympians who have medaled in a sport you might not think would benefit from doping. Guess what, they did.

I agree cheaters can be found everywhere but I'm not willing to say everyone cheats.

I agree cheaters can be found everywhere but I'm not willing to say everyone cheats.

OK, you win. Eddie the Eagle and The Jamaican Bobsled Team probably didn't juice. That Dorothy Hamill as well. Possibly Brian Boitano, and every Synch Swimmer.

This reminds me of this reoccurring ring dream I have of Borg where she's my boss in an office building

When I first heard that old man Jenkins, Executive Vice President for Financial Affairs was being replaced by Chris santos I pictured either some dowdy overweight, Hispanic whose work work ethic was as strong as the tequila he drank.

Instead I was treated to a statueqse Brazilian beauty with a face highlighted by feathered cheekbones and a regal mouth.More so than her physical attributes though, I was pleasantly surprised with her intelligence. and although she could be a bit demanding at times(she frequently asked if i'd participate in the running man challenge) I generally found her fair minded. I guess the thing that surprised me the most was the day she took off her suit jacket when we were both working late in her office. It was the first time I had seen her without a complete pants suit, with jacket.

My eyes nearly bugged out of my head and my jaw dropped open as I openly stared at the massive muscular development, totally exposed by the silk sleeveless shirt. She had to have the most defined upper body development on anyone, man or woman I had ever seen. She must of had a walking weight of 160 or 170 pounds, and I couldn't hide my excitement

Stepping back, she hit a double biceps pose and her arms exploded with powerful bronzed muscle. My gaze tracked her every move like some kind of amazonian radar

Suddenly I realized she was aware of me eye banging her...." you like strong muscular women?" she asked with an accent which was nearly as thick as her thighs.

I had always masturbated to the women in muscle and mma magazines, but I had never come close to meeting one in person, and now, the woman who I reported to for guidance everyday was flaunting her incredible development before my eyes.

"If you would like to see more, you will have to remove your clothes first."

I thought about how hairy my body was, and how underdeveloped my arms and legs were, but I decided, the hell with it. This was an opportunity too exquisite to pass up, so I quickly disrobed and stood naked, with my hands over my mcgregor praying that she wouldn't be turned off by my body.

"Mmmmm....you look so sexy."

I wondered if I had heard her broken English correctly. Did she just call me sexy?

"Put your hands down by your side and slowly turn around so I can have a look at you."

I did as I was told, holding my breath for her analysis.

"Oh yes. Very nice. I love a hairy body, and most of my past boyfriends had none anywhere except their face You are not only endowed with the hairiest chest I have ever seen, but you even have it on your back. Incredible!"

"I guess you have kept your end of the bargain, so let me know what you think."

Slowly she removed the silk shirt from her body and the musculature sprang to life in her broad tanned shoulders, glistening with colorful tattoos.

She turned slowly allowing me to take in every muscular inch of her beauty, and I just had to know....

"Um, Mrs cyborg can I ask you a question?"

"It's chris after hours, and sure you can ask me a question?"

"Well, I don't want to sound like a jerk, but are you as strong as you look?"

With a sly smile she beckoned me with her index finger and I approached her beautiful naked body.

She held up her spread fingers for a test of mercy and we locked up. She told me to go, and I tried to twist her fingers with all my might, but they did not budge. After thirty seconds, she smiled and almost without any effort bent my fingers back in one steady easy motion, sending me to my knees.

"Ple...Please, I give."

Fortunately she released my fingers immediately, then moved to her coffee table and held her hand up for an arm wrestling contest. I got on my knees opposite her and locked hands and she once again waited for me to start. I tensed every muscle in my body, straining against her arm, but it was useless trying to move her, and slowly she put me down to the table. God this woman was incredible!

"Well I guess that proves that you are as strong as you look. Please don't kick the shit out of me for asking, but would you like a calf massage?" my dream usually ends here, with somebody knocking on the door claiming to be usada....but its always amazing while it lasts

Back