Fact: No female UFC fighter has popped for USADA yet

If you had to choose which one was the man in the relationship.....

cat%20and%20cyborg.jpg

The facial bones of both women show that they have been completely steroid free for years and years....

No, shes provided 10 samples.

Shes only been visited by testers 5 times, and only once in 2016. Basically all bar one in the run-up to her fight against Holm.

Its not a co-incidence that being the heaviest tested in the start of the program she looked like utter shite in her first post usada fight and hasnt fought since.

(and dont say, oh she was tested as an olympian.. no, her ussada tests are a matter of public record.. she was barely tested at all as an olympian)

Except her first post USADA fight was against Bethe and she steamrolled Bethe, so no, she didn't look like utter shite.

She was tested 19 times as an Olympian by USADA, you might want to look up those public records you talk about lol

f0W5dJ9.jpg

http://www.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/

Thats very suspicious, I for one don't think this is achievable natty
VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif
While I do find this funny myself, I don't understand why we give her so much shit for it? She's a woman.. that's what women look like. They just aren't athletes.

Unless they're black.

Ronda has been getting drug tested since she was 14 years old though. Probably can't say the same about too many other mma fighters.

Didnt I say not to use the "olympic testing" defence.....

First up, she hasnt been tested since she was 14.. Its incredibly rare for testing to be conducted on under 16's

Second..her test history

2002 - 1 test (3rd quarter of 2002 - so she was 15 and 1/2)
2003 - 1 test (aged 16)
2004 - 5 tests (olympic year - gold pan america)
2005 - 1 test (gold pan america)
2006 - 3 tests
2007 - 2 tests (World silver medal, pan american gold)
2008 - 2 tests (olympic year)
2009 - 1 test
2010 - 2 tests
2011 - 1 test

Not really what you would call heavy testing.. 19 tests from USADA in 10 years... And most of that would have been in competition

Any additional testing from World Judo, Games organisers etc would have been in competition so is no guide at all. Only USADA would handle her year round testing...

2 tests a year average is barely worth even mentioning.

Last edited:
LMAO only on fucking sherdog. Passes 29 total tests from USADA and shertards are all like "Ronda is ducking USADA" LMAO jesus christ.

Except her first post USADA fight was against Bethe and she steamrolled Bethe, so no, she didn't look like utter shite.

She was tested 19 times as an Olympian by USADA, you might want to look up those public records you talk about lol

f0W5dJ9.jpg

http://www.usada.org/testing/results/athlete-test-history/

Nope. .Bethe fight was before October 1st when testing actually started properly. And besides, any gains would still be in play. The first three months of the program was primeraly education.... She fought Bethe on August 1st. (She was only tested once by USADA in relation to Bethe fight)

And yes, ive already posted the numbers. (lol)

Thats NINETEEN SAMPLES OVER TEN YEARS, TEN YEARS... You dont need to be a mathemitician to work out that isnt very many.

here we go (again)

2003 - 1 test (aged 16)
2006 - 3 tests
2009 - 1 test
2010 - 2 tests
2011 - 1 test

You really think 1-3 tests a year is adequate (lol)

While I do find this funny myself, I don't understand why we give her so much shit for it? She's a woman.. that's what women look like. They just aren't athletes.

Unless they're black.

There's plenty of athletic women in sports, just not in MMA.

Nope. .Bethe fight was before October 1st when testing actually started properly. And besides, any gains would still be in play.

And yes, ive already posted the numbers dickhead.. try reading my posts. (lol)

Thats NINETEEN SAMPLES OVER NINE YEARS, NINE YEARS... You dont need to be a mathemitician to work out that isnt very many.

Ronda was visited by USADA 5 times before October 1st lol for a guy who is up on dates, you should know that. A simple google search will help you out.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/...oster-as-most-tested-fighter-to-date-by-usada

Also, 19 times in 9 years, all RANDOM, all PASSED.

29 clean tests by USADA, how is she ducking USADA? lol

KGB Lee was caught in Invicta for diuretics a few months ago, but that was the commission.

LMAO only on fucking sherdog. Passes 29 total tests from USADA and shertards are all like "Ronda is ducking USADA" LMAO jesus christ.

Again "samples" does not equal "tests"

And 19 tests as an olympian over 10 years is nothing, especially when you consider the massive percentage of that is in competition.

Christ, I know plenty of people been tested that many times in a year.

Fuck me.. Chris Horner was tested 24 times in 2013... thats more than Rousey managed in TEN YEARS

Again "samples" does not equal "tests"

And 19 tests as an olympian over 10 years is nothing, especially when you consider the massive percentage of that is in competition.

Christ, I know plenty of people been tested that many times in a year.

Fuck me.. Chris Horner was tested 24 times in 2013... thats more than Rousey managed in TEN YEARS

Actually samples do equal tests, they don't take samples and then not test them.

Ronda has passed 29 USADA tests. No other person in the UFC has passed 29 USADA tests, she's fought twice since USADA has been in the UFC, yet somehow this all equals Ronda is ducking USADA lol that has to be the dumbest logic I've read on Sherdog in awhile and that's saying a lot.

Didnt I say not to use the "olympic testing" defence.....

First up, she hasnt been tested since she was 14.. Its incredibly rare for testing to be conducted on under 16's

Second..her test history

2003 - 1 test (aged 16)
2006 - 3 tests
2009 - 1 test
2010 - 2 tests
2011 - 1 test

Not really what you would call heavy testing.. 19 tests from USADA in 9 years... And most of that would have been in competition

Any additional testing from World Judo, Games organisers etc would have been in competition so is no guide at all. Only USADA would handle her year round testing...

2 tests a year average is barely worth even mentioning.

I was quoting her when she said she remembers being 14 years old and being piss tested with someone watching. I didn't just make the number up and I don't see a reason for her to either.

Rousey has had a wild mix of experiences with drug testing. She remembers the stringent tests carried out during her time in judo, where she was a 2008 Olympic bronze medalist. As a 14-year-old rising judo star, Rousey says she was asked to drop her underwear, lift her shirt and urinate in the presence of a testing official during a competition.]

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...test-holly-holm-nick-diaz-marijuana/74761340/

Ronda was visited by USADA 5 times before October 1st lol for a guy who is up on dates, you should know that. A simple google search will help you out.

Yes and how many of those were after August 1st?

2 samples prior to august 1st fight against Bethe, 3 samples between that fight and September. I dont need to do a google search, I have it all here.

Also, 19 times in 9 years, all RANDOM, all PASSED.
Where do you have evidence that they were all random? In competition is not random

29 clean tests by USADA, how is she ducking USADA? lol

again, "samples" is not tests.

The olympic 19 is test sessions, the UFC is samples - 5 sessions in total... so she has been "tested" 24 times.

Actually samples do equal tests, they don't take samples and then not test them.

Ronda has passed 29 USADA tests. No other person in the UFC has passed 29 USADA tests, she's fought twice since USADA has been in the UFC, yet somehow this all equals Ronda is ducking USADA lol that has to be the dumbest logic I've read on Sherdog in awhile and that's saying a lot.

no, a sample and a "test" or "test session is not the same thing

On the UFC data they report individual samples but the header still says tests as theres a bug but its detailed in the ufc page that samples and test sessions are different. On regular site its test "sessions" and the sample count is higher.

if im visited by usada and they take blood and urine, thats a test session, a test... its not two tests...

I dont think she is ducking USADA. Im surprised people are saying that.
I think she is ducking headkicks, but not in person.

Back