Fact: No female UFC fighter has popped for USADA yet

I'm gonna take the bullet in this thread. Cyborg seems like a sweet person. She always is super cool to me on Instagram, liked a bunch of my memes I posted after Rousey got KOed and even started liking my regular posts after that of pics of me, family, etc.

I would. Personality goes a long way.

takes bullet

Cyborg is hot what are you talking about

tumblr_nesxmkxM4v1ttma2yo1_250.gif

Very true. As soon as she heard about USADA turning up she went back to hiding behind her pillow.

Except for the fact Ronda has been tested by USADA 10 times....

Cyborg was the ultimate deterrent for women MMA fighter not to take steroids.

I never said hiding behind a pillow was either a smart or more importantly practical hiding place.

She fought twice under USADA, the hiding joke would be funnier if she didn't fight under USADA yet.

Maybe she should have brought that pillow you're talking about to the cage and hid behind it against Holm though, might have softened the blow of that head kick.

She fought twice under USADA, the hiding joke would be funnier if she didn't fight under USADA yet.

Maybe she should have brought that pillow you're talking about to the cage and hid behind it against Holm though, might have softened the blow of that head kick.

True. And even if it didn't, it would've a least cushioned her fall after the kick landed.

Except that pic isn't photoshopped.....now Rondas pics are a different story as we know those have been altered,tampered,changed,morphed and hacked away at big time.
lol at those pics not being shopped.

PEDS can't give Women KO Power, it doesn't work miracles.

Except for the fact Ronda has been tested by USADA 10 times....

No, shes provided 10 samples.

Shes only been visited by testers 5 times, and only once in 2016. Basically all bar one in the run-up to her fight against Holm.

Its not a co-incidence that being the heaviest tested in the start of the program she looked like utter shite in her first post usada fight and hasnt fought since.

(and dont say, oh she was tested as an olympian.. no, her ussada tests are a matter of public record.. she was barely tested at all as an olympian)

Thats very suspicious, I for one don't think this is achievable natty
VelvetyBelatedBellsnake.gif

Sorry bro but that is not achievable even with the best gear possible.

She obviously has the genetics to perform such acts

No matter how many roids or how hard you work, you will never be able to achieve this.

No, shes provided 10 samples.

Shes only been visited by testers 5 times, and only once in 2016. Basically all bar one in the run-up to her fight against Holm.

Its not a co-incidence that being the heaviest tested in the start of the program she looked like utter shite in her first post usada fight and hasnt fought since.

(and dont say, oh she was tested as an olympian.. no, her ussada tests are a matter of public record.. she was barely tested at all as an olympian)

Ronda has been getting drug tested since she was 14 years old though. Probably can't say the same about too many other mma fighters.

Back