Fact: Natty Goat is the most active fighter

It's all the natural acai pulsing in his veins.
tumblr_oyxew41crs1v4nzkvo1_400.gifv

If Costa paces himself and picks his shots I think he could hang with Israel for 5 rounds.

People shit on his gas tank in the Romero fight but he was constantly swinging haymakers for 2 rounds straight, and even in the 3rd round when he was tired he still landed the hardest shot of that round against one of the best 3rd-round fighters of all time.

lol I wish he was as active in accepting fights. Izzy fights 3-4 times a year, how does Costa match-up against that?

Still a very impressive stat for Costa, but when reading the thread title and reading "active fighter" I thought you meant fights per year and not strikes per minute.
Also strikes per minute are not the parameter of being "active", you can throw pitter-patter strikes off your back while being dominated especially since that statistic isn't about "effective" strikes.
EDIT: hahahahahaha leslie smith at #3 confirms my statement.

View attachment 779094
Despite his major weightcuts and beautiful big muscles, he is the most active fighter based on strikes. He will outwork Izzy.

This is izzy's number:
View attachment 779096

He can outwork him yes, but can he outrun him ? :)

lol I wish he was as active in accepting fights. Izzy fights 3-4 times a year, how does Costa match-up against that?

Still a very impressive stat for Costa, but when reading the thread title and reading "active fighter" I thought you meant fights per year and not strikes per minute.
Also strikes per minute are not the parameter of being "active", you can throw pitter-patter strikes off your back while being dominated especially since that statistic isn't about "effective" strikes.
EDIT: hahahahahaha leslie smith at #3 confirms my statement.

One thing is for sure, and that is Costa does not throw pitter-patter punches. He throws bombs.

He throws everything with bad intentions. Even his legkicks are fuck-you type leg kicks.

Wouldn't strikes thrown per minute be the most active fighter? Realistically you can't factor in td attempts,sub attempts, passes etc. and give them a value so really this is most active striker. I bet there's people that throw more punches per minute though, so is it really a fact that he's the most active?

I love Roxy, but I nominate her for most active air striker.

He can outwork him yes, but can he outrun him ? :)

One thing is for sure, and that is Costa does not throw pitter-patter punches. He throws bombs.

He throws everything with bad intentions. Even his legkicks are fuck-you type leg kicks.

Obviously, I'm not even doubting that Costa is a very active and aggressive fighter. Just that the strikes per minute statistic isn't a statistic that is relevant for that - see Leslie Smith at #3.

Obviously, I'm not even doubting that Costa is a very active and aggressive fighter. Just that the strikes per minute statistic isn't a statistic that is relevant for that - see Leslie Smith at #3.
I agree with that part 100%.

Favorite fights currently in the ufc.

1) Gaethje
2) Natty King
3) Paulo Costa
4) The Eraser

Pacquiao could not outwork Mayweather.

The way Costa outmuscled and threw Romero around in the early grappling exchanges blew my mind. Homie is real strong.

UntimelyClosedBlackrussianterrier-size_restricted.gif
That was good. I did not expect him to have 3-round cardio, but he did.

The way Costa outmuscled and threw Romero around in the early grappling exchanges blew my mind. Homie is real strong.

UntimelyClosedBlackrussianterrier-size_restricted.gif

He's a fucking HW who's cheating to fight at 185.

Not that impressive.

CSAC literally banned him fighting at MW in California again after that fight because he was so heavy after rehydrating.

I don't normally complain about big weight cutters because there are so many of them in the sport, but in this case it's ridiculous, and the dude has already been busted for gaming the system.

Back