Fact: McGregor has only fought 2 "bigger" opponents.

migeru29

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1-1 against one and a decision win against another one (Max) which he's just taller but not as wide as Conor.

Conor has longer reach than Khabib but that's it overall Khabib is bigger and taller.

In other words.. so far he has dominated only smaller opponents.

Last edited:
Who cares.

Not convinced Khabib is taller

Also he has a smaller reach which is more relevant when you're the same height

Dustin is the same size. Eddie is heavier. Weighs 180 on fight night. Khabib can barely make 155. He would never make 145 like Conor has

2-1 against one and a decision win against another one (Max) which he's just taller but not as wide as Conor.

Conor has longer reach than Khabib but that's it overall Khabib is bigger and taller.

Same reason nba scouts look at wing span, shoulder width.

Fighters have got to come to the fight game with some sort of physical, athletic attributes otherwise its fair to say theyll be beat by guys who are better in that area then they are.

Dustin is the same size. Eddie is heavier. Weighs 180 on fight night. Khabib can barely make 155. He would never make 145 like Conor has

Lol at Eddie bigger. He was tiny in contrast to McGregor

1-1 against one and a decision win against another one (Max) which he's just taller but not as wide as Conor.

Another Khabib dick rider thread.

I think we’re putting too much emphasis on minor size differences in these fights where two people are weighing in at the same numbers the day before the fight.

Conor beats people with incredible ability, and if he loses to Khabib, it will have absolutely nothing to do with size.

Just like how DC destroyed Stipe by KO, despite Stipe being a fantastic striker with a monstrous 7+ inch reach advantage.

Reach is an obsolete statistic. It measures wingspan so if someone has broad shoulders it would take that into consideration and therefore not a true measurement of reach.

I don't know man.

Conor is taller than Eddie and yet they practically looked the same size. Conor legs are even a little bigger. This essentially means Conor likely is heavier than Eddie come fight night.

A lot of fighters lie about their height, so it's no surprise when they lie about being close to 200lbs at 155. I don't think most here understand what 180lbs looks like at 5'6. ( Eddie is 5'6). 180 lbs at 10% being 5'6 would make you look huge. RDA also lies about being 205+ lbs at 5'6 1/2

ZM6X0mZ.jpg

11a49537a60442e79f27b6882a8d2a39.png

I don't know man.

Conor is taller than Eddie and yet they practically looked the same size. Conor legs are even a little bigger. This essentially means Conor likely is heavier than Eddie come fight night.

A lot of fighters lie about their height, so it's no surprise when they lie about being close to 200lbs at 155. I don't think most here understand what 180lbs looks like at 5'6. ( Eddie is 5'6). 180 lbs at 10% being 5'6 would make you look huge. RDA also lies about being 205+ lbs at 5'6 1/2

ZM6X0mZ.jpg

11a49537a60442e79f27b6882a8d2a39.png
where's McGregors chubby? isn't it tradition for him to get a half-boner at weigh in...... i see no bulge.

They are basically the same size. 1 inch difference in height is negligible. It means nothing. The reach is what matters and he has a bigger reach. Plus he fights long.. Making it harder for that take down without getting hit.

Did you see the fight? Eddie was in no way bigger than Conor on fight night. He has fancier muscles, but Conor was definitely bigger.

Back