Fact: Jones' primary gameplan was to wrestle Gus, not to try and outbox him

Good read TS.

Anyone without jones semen in their eyes n throats, knows he tried to take GUS down all night long and failed. Hence the beatdown.

He trained for it, and chose the wrap for it, but GUS is the same size, and Jones cant do anything he does normally.

GUS vs Jones needs to happen

hahaha I thought about this too when I watched the video. Didn't think anyone else would pick up on it too, seems you're as overly observant as I:D Let's face it though GG, that was always a lame duck excuse. Nice to hear it vindicated by Jonesy himself though ;)

After 8 pages of Got GOAT's shitty hypothesis getting ripped to shreds as being retarded and unfounded...you agreed with him.

post-32932-Im-actually-embarrassed-for-yo-Xrvw.gif

Good read TS.

Anyone without jones semen in their eyes n throats, knows he tried to take GUS down all night long and failed. Hence the beatdown.

He trained for it, and chose the wrap for it, but GUS is the same size, and Jones cant do anything he does normally.

GUS vs Jones needs to happen

This.

Everyone wants to believe Jones is super man. That the only way he could've come close to being beaten was if he acted like a fool, took Gus lightly and therefore never trained. They'd rather believe that Jones is an idiot and carelessly mis-handles his career as opposed too him being beatable. It's kind of funny.

TS didnt convince me,sorry.

So let's pretend TS is right,that his "facts" are actually the absolute truth.

So your findings translates into what?,Jones fans being disheartened?,Jones lied? ,Gotgoat is an absolute master in hand wraps?,what? ...

Gus still lost,as great as his effort was.

Wrong. Jones primary plan was to win, which he executed.

He said after the fight that he didn't focus on his wrestling, because he didn't think it would be a factor.

I'm not reading all that butt hurt.

Back