Fact: Jones doesn

You do sound like a teenage girl protecting her boyfriend. All nervous and stuff. So cute. Now get the fuck outta here, you retarded piece of trash :icon_lol:

How am I protecting Jones? Are you really such a pathetic and delusional loser that you think Jones is reading your threads/posts and it is hurting his feelings?

Damn man you are one messed up little fuck

You do sound like a teenage girl protecting her boyfriend. All nervous and stuff. So cute. Now get the fuck outta here, you retarded piece of trash :icon_lol:
Actually it is threads like these which make Sherdog a shitty place. If you only come here to spread hate about a certain fighter, says more about you than anything else.

The fact that him jumping to HW is even a question is because people that argue he should don't understand professional MMA and just want another crutch to preach to the world why they hate Jon Jones and all those that don't hate him

Actually it is threads like these which make Sherdog a shitty place. If you only come here to spread hate about a certain fighter, says more about you than anything else.

Stating that a fighter, who everyone believes is the hottest thing ever, has said himself that he only wants to fight smaller people, makes Sherdog a shitty place? I think it

Fact: TS is a dumb ass. This fact thingy is too easy. I hope the moderation is not doing some serious peer review tonight.

When he gets off the blow, he's going to balloon up to 265.

This is just a fact. Jones nuthuggers think he could just move up and beat anybody. Jones nuthuggers think he is the most skilled athlete the sport has ever seen. Jones nuthuggers think he cuts weight just for fun and isn

Back