Fact: Jones doesn

VoodooFY

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is just a fact. Jones nuthuggers think he could just move up and beat anybody. Jones nuthuggers think he is the most skilled athlete the sport has ever seen. Jones nuthuggers think he cuts weight just for fun and isn

You have quotes but no proof? I remember the right opponent but when did he say he would have to be small?

Shouldn't post quotes without proof

I can't remember where, but he did say that recently. Struck me as kinda odd considering he always has such a size advantage himself
You have quotes but no proof? I remember the right opponent but when did he say he would have to be small?

Shouldn't post quotes without proof

He just beat the 2nd best heavyweight on the planet. DC would be heavyweight champ if Cain didn't exist.

Most professional are going to be super critical and self conscious of their abilities. I think it's normal. Usually the more a person acts like he's a greatest, the more insecure they are.

And not for nothin, I' ve seen a thousand thread sin the last 3 days on who, what, wheren when and why Jones is a dousche. The haters ares the ones with the incessant need to talk about him. Us fans just like watching him fight, tough noogies dude

Spot on post TS.. I love how all these guys are saying Jon beats Cain but meanwhile Jon will cut weight again for his next fight!

Most professional are going to be super critical and self conscious of their abilities. I think it's normal. Usually the more a person acts like he's a greatest, the more insecure they are.

And not for nothin, I' ve seen a thousand thread sin the last 3 days on who, what, wheren when and why Jones is a dousche. The haters ares the ones with the incessant need to talk about. Us fans just like watching him fight, tough noogies dude

You

Fanboys can cry all they want about it, but the man himself is only confortable in matches where he has a massive size advantage. I

He would not have beaten DC in his prime. Besides, that eypoke really messed DC up.

I'm pretty sure he was trying to say he wanted cain

This is just a fact. Jones nuthuggers think he could just move up and beat anybody. Jones nuthuggers think he is the most skilled athlete the sport has ever seen. Jones nuthuggers think he cuts weight just for fun and isn

Every single one of TS's threads and posts have been Jon Jones hate threads. Needless to say this pathetic loser has a serious problem. You must have absolutely no life if all you do is talk about a guy who you don't even like

Every single one of TS's threads and posts have been Jon Jones hate threads. Needless to say this pathetic loser has a serious problem. You must have absolutely no life if all you do is talk about a guy who you don't even like

That

I'm not deflecting, I'm stating facts. You literally have not posted anything other than Jon Jones hate. You are a loser and have a serious problem and life issues. You seriously are just like a teenage girl in high school...actually worse cause they do more than just talk about the other girls they hate, you only talk about Jones

You do sound like a teenage girl protecting her boyfriend. All nervous and stuff. So cute. Now get the fuck outta here, you retarded piece of trash :icon_lol:

Back