FACT: Conor is a LW that can *just* make FW. Nate is a WW that can *just* make LW.

Nate is a weight class above Conor.
This is a fact.
Why is that so hard to admit for Conor haters ?
It's not just height or reach. It's also frame and weight.
Nate is in between lw and ww.
Conor is in between fw and lw.
These are facts that are undeniable

Haters just want to take that away from Conor.
Fact of the matter is Conor has more balls than your favorite fighter and is one of the few Champs that will ever take the chance of fighting up in weight.
Conor deserves credit for taking such a risk and Haters can't stand that.

Agreed, the idea that he chose to fight at 170 so he'd have an inbuilt excuse for losing is just retarded. Why would you choose to significantly reduce your chances of winning just to have an excuse for losing which would only be ridiculed by most anyway? The reason he did it at 170 is that he doesn't want people thinking that he can only beat a Nate that cut a lot of weight, he wants to fight under the same conditions he lost to him, simple as that.

Nate stated he has to starve himself year round to make 155lbs. That's more than a struggle buddy. Argue somewhere else.
Ohh now he starves himself year round, not just for the cut. This is getting better and better...

I really don't feel like pulling up the quote from Nate himself. But look it up, it's there.
Conor's S&C coach and his Head Coach Kavanaugh have both said that when he fights at 145lbs, he enters the ring in the mid/high 160's. Let's just say it's 167lbs. That's a 22lb cut. 22lbs, into 167lbs is 13% of his fight shape body weight he is shedding to make the weight.

This would be comparable to Nate, if Nate walked into the cage on fight night at 178lbs, when he fights at 155lbs.

I don't see that being the case. But maybe it is. Maybe someone can findproof of that. But I bet Nate fights closer to 170lbs or below when he is in the LW class.

Guess you missed how even his own coach admitted how taxing and difficult it is for Nate to make 155.

There's taxing and difficult, and then there's looking like a skeleton swaying in the wind that couldn't blow a load into Dee even if he wanted to.

Agreed, the idea that he chose to fight at 170 so he'd have an inbuilt excuse for losing is just retarded. Why would you choose to significantly reduce your chances of winning just to have an excuse for losing which would only be ridiculed by most anyway? The reason he did it at 170 is that he doesn't want people thinking that he can only beat a Nate that cut a lot of weight, he wants to fight under the same conditions he lost to him, simple as that.

All truth right here.
I give him a lot of credit for taking a fight that the large majority of Champs would have turned down not once but twice now.
Anyone who doesn't recognize this as truth is just lying to themselves.

Love him or hate him, he has balls and is a true warrior win or lose.

Their frames are still a full weight class apart. Conor agreeing to the first fight @ 170 was asinine. This is essentially a fight in the lightweight division where both guys agree to not respect the 155 limit. That is OBVIOUSLY going to favor the naturally bigger man.

I'm pumped for this fight, but I don't see any way that Conor wins... unless he's been practicing nothing but leg kicks for months. And even a "win" where he kicks and gets on his bike for 5 rounds isn't going to do him a whole lotta good.
The last time Conor missed weight was over 5 years ago. He's a featherweight. Nate is a lightweight. just stop everyone cuts a shitload of weight. By your logic DC, Cruz, Holly, Miesha, Joanna, and Faber are also not in the right weight class

Back