Fact - checking BRYCE MITCHELL

Once I would have agreed. But mods deleting my threads for no reasons has turned me bitter.

But not for nothing I will erase my posts on the first page, as a salute to your efforts & to who I once was.

<mma1>
Man, I didn't realize a Jon Jones emoji would actually make me feel sad. Sorry if I seemed harsh earlier.

A young cage-fighting, red-neck, Trump loving, Arkansas boy who claims to have rear naked choked a deer (look it up) is completely wrong about Covid? Who would have thought.

All jokes aside, I would have been more surprised if he actually knew what he was talking about.

Oh shit then by all means give him the electric chair. Covid19 is basically air AIDS, not a matter of if you're gonna die just a matter of when.
Somebody is overexaggerating cause he doesn't have science on his side, so he needs to make the oppositions argument look unreasonable by lying:)

Is he sterile because of that drill accident?
We better hope so.

Bryce Mitchell nabbed the biggest win of his young career on Saturday night, a grappling-heavy victory over action-veteran Andre Fili in the evening’s co-main event. But his performance was quickly overshadowed by his desire to make a different kind of statement.

After he finished fielding questions during the UFC Vegas 12 post-fight press conference, Mitchell took some time to offer his opinion on how his home state of Arkansas was dealing with COVID-19. To say he is unhappy would be an understatement.

Mitchell had a lot to say on the subject of masks, the government, and COVID-19. Bloody Elbow broke down ‘Thugnasty’’s points from his time on the mic.

Bryce Mitchell: I was driving by an elementary school the other day and I seen all these kids outside that were trying to play on the playground… and they all got masks on.

Accuracy? - Possibly true, but not by state mandate

According to a memo from the Arkansas Department of Health, which is dated October 5, 2020:

Persons younger than 10 years of age (This requirement shall not supersede any decision by the Secretary of Education, public school district, or private school to require masks for children younger than 10 years of age while attending school); are exempt from wearing a mask.

A partial list of others who are exempt from wearing a mask, according to that same memo, are:

Persons with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering.

Persons performing job duties where a six feet distance is not achievable, but a mask is inhibitory to the ability to safely and effectively perform the job duty.

Persons participating in athletic activities where a six feet distance is not achievable, but a mask is inhibitory to the activity or active exercise.

Persons consuming food or drink.

Persons driving alone or with passengers from the driver’s household.

Mitchell: And I see them out there, some of them (elementary school students), some of them taking their masks off so they can breathe fresh air. They can get fresh air in their lungs when they take their masks off... And that makes me sick that these kids can’t get fresh air.

Accuracy? - False

According to the Mayo Clinic:

For many years, health care providers have worn masks for extended periods of time with no adverse health reactions. The CDC recommends wearing cloth masks while in public, and this option is very breathable. There is no risk of hypoxia, which is lower oxygen levels, in healthy adults. Carbon dioxide will freely diffuse through your mask as you breathe.

Mitchell: There was no vote that said we want our kids in masks, we want to wear masks, we want our businesses shut down, we want our restaurants at half capacity, we want our gyms at half capacity and I just don’t know who [Arkansas governor Asa Hutchinson] thinks he is telling us that we have to shut down our businesses or shut our businesses to half capacity without a vote.

Accuracy? - State governments can absolutely tell you to wear a mask.

According to the American Bar Association:

Under the U.S. Constitution’s 10th Amendment and U.S. Supreme Court decisions over nearly 200 years, state governments have the primary authority to control the spread of dangerous diseases within their jurisdictions. The 10th Amendment, which gives states all powers not specifically given to the federal government, allows them the authority to take public health emergency actions, such as setting quarantines and business restrictions.

Mitchell: Make the masks optional.

Answer: Masks can’t be optional.

According to the CDC:

COVID-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know that they are infected. That’s why it’s important for everyone to wear masks in public settings and practice social distancing.

The mask helps prevent a person who is sick from spreading the virus to others. It helps keep respiratory droplets contained and from reaching other people.

Mitchell: If your mask works so well, why are you worried about if I’m wearing one?

Answer: You or others might be asymptomatic.

According to the University of California at San Francisco:

More recently, an Oregon seafood processing plant where workers were required to wear face masks reported an outbreak of 124 cases, 95 percent of which were asymptomatic. Similarly, in a Tyson chicken processing plant outbreak in Arkansas where workers were provided mandatory masks, 455 out of 481, or nearly 95 percent were asymptomatic.

Mitchell: Restaurants are at half capacity.

Accuracy? - Currently False

According to a memo from the Arkansas Department of Health dated September 9, 2020:

Dine-in service may continue; seating may now increase to up to 66% of total seating capacity. This includes indoor and outdoor dining areas. Seating shall be adjusted to maintain six (6) feet between occupied seats at adjacent tables.

Mitchell: In Arkansas it claims to have killed 270 people. The CDC claims 270 people died from corona.

Accuracy? - False

According to the Arkansas Department of Health, here are the numbers for the state as of November 1, 2020:

Total Cases: 113,057

Total Active Cases: 10,420

Total Deaths: 1,958

Mitchell clearly has some strong feelings about having to wear a mask while out in public. But at least from the points he raised at the UFC Vegas 12 presser, it doesn’t seem like he has many facts to back them up.

(from Bloody Elbow)

^^^ when you've never really had any type of actually suffering or doing without you'll make shit up and act like you're being oppressed at slightest bit of inconvenience.

48o5aa.jpg

Trying to be a mouthpiece already? Hey, Jonny one-nut, ya just got exposed by journeyman fili, so let’s take it easy, huh?

If he kept talking would only be a matter of time before he spouted something like this:
"The Clintons are very evil. Mostly they torture these kids, it gets their adrenaline flowing in their body, then they take that out of their adrenal glands, and then they drink their blood and that."

If he kept talking would only be a matter of time before he spouted something like this:
"The Clintons are very evil. Mostly they torture these kids, it gets their adrenaline flowing in their body, then they take that out of their adrenal glands, and then they drink their blood and that."

Like those rednecks in Borat 2? <45>

"Mitchell gets fact checked by a fuckin bluebelt with equally unimpressive science ability".

Funny, cause I see a lot of people not wearing them. Why not just go up to them and say "Hey, I'm not giving you the option not to wear one." ?

Funny, cause I see a lot of people not wearing them. Why not just go up to them and say "Hey, I'm not giving you the option not to wear one." ?
Maybe cause not everyone can be a dictator as much as they want to, only us sherdogers cause we are all 6ft 10 and 500lbs of pure muscle mass

<{danawhoah}>

Yeah he sounded like an idiot when he was talking about masks. He clearly didn’t understand the purpose or how they work

80% of you dont know how they work. Because they dont.

I wanted covid and got it. And here I am immune!

Dig a little deeper with "facts" about a virus with over 99% survival rate.

https://www.who.int/news/item/13-12...ory-diseases-linked-to-seasonal-flu-each-year
"Up to 650 000 deaths annually are associated with respiratory diseases from seasonal influenza, according to new estimates by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (US-CDC), the World Health Organization and global health partners."

These number are straight from World Health Organization from previous years.

If you want to do more homework you can research all the influenza and pneumonia numbers from previous years and then research those same numbers for 2020.

Covid-19 is from the same family of Coronaviruses which is just a common cold/flu. That is why you test positive from antibody test from common cold/flu because Covid-19 is from the same family as a common cold/flu and build similar antibodies.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html
"A positive test result shows you may have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance that a positive result means you have antibodies from an infection with a different virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses)." - From CDC website

Covid-19 is just a stronger strain of the common cold/flu that can also affect your respiratory system. The virus is much weaker now compared to when it was originally released from the lab and that is due to partial herd immunity. The healthy people getting infected weakened the virus strain over time and help stop the spread because they will have partial immunity.

That's why the recommendation for a positive test result is just a 2 week quarantine in order to be able to test negative for Covid-19. It takes 1 to 2 weeks to be cleared after a positive test result. The treatment is no different than what you would do if you had a regular cold/flu.

Remember the survival rate is over 99%, right now you are more likely to die from the vaccine than Covid-19. Last numbers that were floating around were 18% death rate, and over 80% severe sickness side effect from vaccines in clinical trials.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Covid-19 is just a stronger strain of the common cold/flu that can also affect your respiratory system. The virus is much weaker now compared to when it was originally released from the lab.

and just like that, all his credibility, gone.

I swear if the internet/social media was around during the AIDS epidemic, everyone would have been fucking each other in the ass without a condom just because the government advised against it.

and just like that, all his credibility, gone.
Research "coronaviruses" and you can see the family tree. It's stated directly in CDC website where I put a direct link.

All experts believe it came from a lab and was genetically manipulated, but I'm sure you know better than the people that actually analyzed the actual genome.

Here's an actual study that shows possible genetic manipulation in the genome sequence.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...V-2_a_conspiracy_theory_that_must_be_censored

Here is another one from Australian researchers
https://www.gmwatch.org/en/news/lat...hers-see-sars-cov-2-virus-design-manipulation

There is a bunch of other scientific case studies with them coming up with the same theory that the virus didn't evolve naturally, evolution happened too fast and there are signs of genetic manipulation in the genome sequence.

Last edited:
Back