Fact: Aldo has a definite chance to beat Pettis, no other champ has this P4P claim.

Barao would not beat Aldo.
Aldo COULD beat Pettis.
Pettis would not beat Hendricks.
Hendricks would not beat Weidman.
Weidman would probably lose to Jones.
Jones would not beat Cain.

He's also beaten the former 2x LW champ in Edgar all the while holding the belt. No one else has this claim. No one.

Aldo is easily P4P numero uno.

Bunch of blunt claims without any argument.

I think Jones could beat Cain and that Barao and Aldo would be a difficult fight to call.

Mighty Mouse can beat Barao, dude is FAST!

Aldo got caught by a few body kicks by Lamas. Pettis hits harder and more accurately, bad style matchup for Aldo

Pettis would have a good chance against Hendricks. His skillset is amazing.

I dunno man.

Weidman is pretty good at beating lanky "explosive" fighters who have lots of hype and an aura of invincibility.

Barao could very well beat Aldo.

lmfao that people think this.

jones woudl fucking tool weidman unless leg breaks occur

I agree he has the best chance to move up successfully. No facts, though.

I could see Barao beating Aldo, Weidman beating Jones, and Jones beating Cain

Barao can absolutely beat Aldo, maybe even a mauling. But that will never happen, and I think Weidman can beat Jones.

I don't see how that is a fact, it's an opinion.

I don't think Barao would beat Aldo, but I would favour Aldo against Pettis. I think Hendricks would struggle with Weidman, but I will keep an open mind once Weidman has fought Machida whether as Weidman is still unproven.

Don't see how Weidman could beat Jones and Jones beat Cain.

Aldo is the only one who might be favored. He opened at -200 back when they were supposed to fight last year, although it would probably be much more even now.

All of them would have at least an outside shot. Mighty Mouse was given a fighting chance when he fought Cruz (+400), who was pretty good at the time. Weidman would definitely have a shot against Jones, even Chael was like +700, although that should have been higher. This is MMA, crazy shit can happen. Vitor was like +600 againt Bones and he almost beat him.

At Featherweight Barao could probably beat Aldo as it's a more suitable weight class for him but Aldo at LW is just a scary thought in itself. Explosive, faster than anyone else in the division, great defensive wrestling and ground game, striking matched only by Pettis... No one at LW beats Aldo, no one.

Barao is the only champion I would bet money on to beat the champion at the higher weight class at even money.

Aldo doesnt care about your unicorns and rainbows title.

Johnson could not beat Barao
Barao "could" beat Aldo
Aldo "could" beat Pettis
Pettis could not beat Hendricks
Hendricks could not beat Weidman
Weidman could not beat Jones
Jones "could" beat Cain
Cain "could" beat Johnson

hahahahahahaha i dig it

lol just made a thread like this and didn't even realise it hahaha

Aldo caves in Pettis' leg with a couple of hard leg kicks then proceeds to bismerch him while Pettis cries for help from Duke Roufus and in a fit of anxiety Pat Berry KO's himself after holding his head in his hands and hearing Pettis' pleas for mercy which Aldo ignores and then Aldo finishes off theist brutal beating you've ever seen in a title fight.

By decision.

Back