Fact: Aldo has a definite chance to beat Pettis, no other champ has this P4P claim.

ch0rx

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Barao would not beat Aldo.
Aldo COULD beat Pettis.
Pettis would not beat Hendricks.
Hendricks would not beat Weidman.
Weidman would probably lose to Jones.
Jones would not beat Cain.

He's also beaten the former 2x LW champ in Edgar all the while holding the belt. No one else has this claim. No one.

Aldo is easily P4P numero uno.

I dunno man.

Weidman is pretty good at beating lanky "explosive" fighters who have lots of hype and an aura of invincibility.

Barao could very well beat Aldo.

Last edited:
Fact: This is all speculative, hypothetical bullshit.

And Barao would have a very reasonable chance vs Aldo.

Barao could totally beat Aldo. Would be an awesome fight we'll never see.

Aldo would starch Barao. Better boxing, better wrestling, better jitz.

Also has the size advantage.

Fact: you obviously have no idea what fact means, ts.

I agree with others that Barao has a reasonable chance to beat Aldo, and most of the other weight classes are separated by more weight so it is harder to make the same claim for guys like Weidman, Jon Jones, and Hendricks.

in after jonesovercain

Barao's chance of beating Aldo > Aldo's beating Pettis... easily.

I agree with others that Barao has a reasonable chance to beat Aldo, and most of the other weight classes are separated by more weight so it is harder to make the same claim for guys like Weidman, Jon Jones, and Hendricks.

percentage wise they are all between about 8 and 11% increases per div iirc.

If there is no proof of that statement it's not a fact.

What? Of course he does. This is no secret. Aldo is a better wrestler and jiu-jitsu player than Pettis, and is about as good standing.
Mighty Mouse could beat Barao...
Yep, he has more of a chance than people think, love that guy. His technique is just outstanding, one of the best strikers in the UFC for sure.
Aldo would definitely be the favorite vs Pettis.
But, I would still stake a significant amount of vcash on my man, Anthony Showtime Pettis.

Pettis beats Also a lot easier than people think

Yes.

Thanks for providing your deep insight. But Edgar almost beat Aldo and Hominick even had his moments late in that fight.

Pettis finishes him standing, mark my words.

Back