Facial hair?

?

• Total voters
I was rocking a beard before it was cool. I haven't wet shaved in years as I hate the feeling of raw unprotected skin on my face. My beard was getting pretty full on recently and I decided to trim it right back on a whim. Instantly regretted it and thought I looked weird and my chin/jaw was too small. I am now meditating on growing it back as rapidly as possible.

What beards do to a bad jawline is what hair does to a oddly shaped skull.

Depends on the time of year. I don't shave from the end of August until April. Rest of the time I'm clean shaven

I work sales so clean shaven is the best for me. Voted stubble though because when I'm lazy and forget to shave I noticed I got better results with women. Hurt my sales production though.

Shave it all every single day or every other day. Unless youre actually a supreme baddass, a beard is sort of effeminate, its right up there with bitch tits IMO. You are NOT the worlds most interesting man.

Permanent stubble beard thing.

Most people with beards are just trying to hide their double chin lol...

I keep a short goatee and stubble everywhere else. My facial hair grows extremely fast.. It would be a pain in the ass having to shave every other day to keep it clean. Some people just can't do the clean shaven thing. But then again, it's likely that the clean shaving people can barely grow any facial hair and it looks like shit if it even starts to grow. So they have no choice but to keep it clean lol

I have a short beard, mostly because my skin is really sensitive and I get horrible razor burn.

Back