Facial hair?

?

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
I'm doing an Ariel Helwani with this thread. Do you sport a beard, mustache?

I go clean shaven sometimes, but most the time, I have a beard. Since I've been going gray though, I'm trying to be clean shaven.

1994-2004 Quint/Lemmy/Wolverine-esque mutton chops.

2004-2016 Beard, although really I just #1 clip everything from the neck up every 4-6 weeks. Besides the $0.03 worth of power I use for the buzz I haven't spent a cent on haircare for 12 years. No shampoo, no gel or mousse, no razors, no barbershop bill, not even a comb.

Shaving is just a pain in the ass. Long hair (both on the scalp and on the face) is too. I'm too lazy and too good looking to worry about it.

Clean shaven.
Used to do the beard, until I grew my hair out, now I don't wanna be too hirsute.

I have to be clean shaven for work so I only get to grow a beard over the Xmas holidays and no I'm not Santa.

I'm out in the sun too often if I didn't shave often I would have weird tan lines

60% neck beards...knew it.

I shave most days. Weekends i dont. I like to be clean shaven.

Depends on how I feel. I'll shave if I feel my beard is too much of a nuisance.

I've done 24/7 stubble for years now, with no plans of ever changing.

I look 12 when I'm clean shaven, and don't like the logistics of a full beard.

Stubble. Tested this out on fallout 4 character creater the other day. Went through different faces and hairstyles etc. Clean shaven was just terrible, some characters would go from good looking to ugly nearly.

I fucking hate hair growing on my neck, looks so tatty. I shave that shit whenever I can.

...you have a spider in your mouth.

I have rocked an amish beard for yrs.

Clean shaven, John-Wick-beard or middle way between the two

Mostly clean shaved or stubble these days. Back in college I had a beard, and before that goatee + mustache.

I was rocking a beard before it was cool. I haven't wet shaved in years as I hate the feeling of raw unprotected skin on my face. My beard was getting pretty full on recently and I decided to trim it right back on a whim. Instantly regretted it and thought I looked weird and my chin/jaw was too small. I am now meditating on growing it back as rapidly as possible.

Goatee + mustache for me. That's the extent of my asian facial hair prowess. Im currently clean-shaven to look 19.

Clean Shaven , can grow a gnarly salt and pepper beard now , but still doing the Military thing for the next 10 years and I'm not some special forces badass or counter intelligence ninja so no facial hair for this guy. Will grow out the shadow of my beard on a long weekend or on Leave but nothing crazy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back