Facebook's change in the past two years

I just realized that the changes Facebook had undergone in the past two years has made it completely different. My wall is filled with shit I have no interest in receiving news about: NBA, teen celebrities, promotional ads, memes that aren't funny and wannabe's trying to be famous. I want to hide or unfollow 90% of what is in my wall.

It's like previously going to a place only you and your friends know to hang out, and bit by bit that place got overrun by people you have no association with and bunch of shills handing out flyers and shit. I used to like just logging in and checking photos of fb friends and making stupid jokes through comments. Don't really have a point, I just want the old facebook back.

I don't have a Facebook page -but I did 'inherit' a MySpace page back when that was all the rage. Sounds like Facebook is headed the same route lol

I guess I can understand the keeping in touch with people part of it, but I have everyone's phone number that I care to associate with if I want to do that. I dunno, just never was my thing I guess. I prefer forums for this sort of thing.

Back