Facebook to fight Fake News in new unit - guess the name

No. I'm sorry, but you are very wrong.

It is a term because it is a thing. And it played a very real role in the 2016 election.

chartoftheday_6795_fake_news_is_a_real_problem_n.jpg

This is not really debatable. It's just a fact that these stories not only existed, but generated more engagement than legitimate news stories on FB.

And that doesn't even factor in all the conspiracy crap like pizzagate.
This graphic is fake news. Get this buzzfeed bs outta here!

No. I'm sorry, but you are very wrong.

It is a term because it is a thing. And it played a very real role in the 2016 election.

chartoftheday_6795_fake_news_is_a_real_problem_n.jpg

This is not really debatable. It's just a fact that these stories not only existed, but generated more engagement than legitimate news stories on FB.
"Engagement is measured as total number of shares, reactions and comments"

But how many of the "engagements" were generated by bots to pump up the story?

So they made an entire unit to subvert and censor views critical of progressives.

I'm shocked.

I like how a post that proves MSM is fake news gets deleted because it uses a photo thats also in the meme thread...

As if that means it isnt true and is only a meme.

I agree. It’s like they don’t even realize that we all bench teh 265 and bang 10s all day.

Reality probably has most Sherdoggers benching teh 10 and banging 265 (pounders).

No Facebook
No Snapchat
No Instagram

Only Sherdog.

A joke anywhere else is considered "trolling" here.
That’s because we all have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Just kidding. It’s because whatever you say, no matter how asinine, will be believed by about 35% of the forum.

That’s because we all have Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Just kidding. It’s because whatever you say, no matter how asinine, will be believed by about 35% of the forum.
well, I am an independent, I shit on both parties and its leaders. I don't know what people think of me and my seriousness or affiliation. I lean a little to the right these days I suppose.

well, I am an independent, I shit on both parties and its leaders. I don't know what people think of me and my seriousness or affiliation. I lean a little to the right these days I suppose.

<Fedor23>

I’m liberal because I believe in universal healthcare, environmental protection and unions/ worker’s rights.

You do you, tho.

I’m on the phone with Crave right now

Back